Tonight’s episode of AEW Dark features 12 matches, including 2point0 and Daniel Garcia in six-man tag team action, Lee Johnson & Brock Anderson vs. The Acclaimed, Kiera Hogan, and more! Here’s a rundown of the announced matches:
AEW Dark Card (11/23/21)
- 2point0 (Matt Lee & Jeff Parker) & Daniel Garcia vs. Gabriel Hodder, Adrien Soriano, & Matthew Omen
- Brick Aldridge vs. Matt Hardy (w/Jora Johl)
- Notorious Mimi vs. Kiera Hogan
- Anthony Greene vs. Jameson Ryan
- Lee Johnson & Brock Anderson (w/Arn Anderson) vs. The Acclaimed (Max Caster & Anthony Bowens)
- Nick Comoroto vs. Lee Moriarty
- Valentina Rossi vs. Emi Sakura (w/Lulu Pencil)
- Wardlow vs. Rolando Perez
- Bear Country (Bear Boulder & Bear Bronson) vs. Chad Lennex & Caine Carter
- Dark Order’s Alex Reynolds & John Silver (w/-1) vs. “Captain” Shawn Dean & Carlie Bravo
- Karma Dean vs. Riho
- Joey Janela (w/ Kayla Rossi) vs. Zack Clayton
An all new #AEWDark TOMORROW at 7/6c – https://t.co/lBSV4sbfpB:
–#BearCountry (@bearbronsonBC/@bear_boulder) v @chadlennexrules/@CaineCarter_
–@SilverNumber1/@YTAlexReynolds v @ShawnDean773/@carliebravo
–@principlekarma v @riho_gtmv
–@JANELABABY w/ @kaylarossi_ v @ZackCarpinello pic.twitter.com/iIRQrmdDCM
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 23, 2021
Lee Johnson & Brock Anderson vs. The Acclaimed
This match features four of the brightest up and coming stars on the AEW roster in Lee Johnson, Brock Anderson, and The Acclaimed’s Max Caster and Anthony Bowens.
The Acclaimed in particular have been working hard lately to get back into title contendership ever since Max Caster returned from a brief suspension earlier this fall. Anthony Bowens has also been showing great improvements as a singles star in recent singles matches against the likes of Brian Danielson and Jungle Boy.
Lee Johnson and Brock Anderson have also been improving steadily under the tutelage of Brock’s father, Arn Anderson. All three men got involved in the recent feud between Cody Rhodes and Malakai Black, with the younger Anderson and Johnson taking on Black in one-on-one contests on episodes of AEW Dynamite and Rampage. Although Black dominated in those contests, the young upstarts showed plenty of grit and will no doubt be a force to be reckoned with in the years ahead in AEW. Check out this and the rest of the action tonight on AEW Dark!
Stay tuned to the Last Word on Pro Wrestling for more on this and other stories from around the world of wrestling, as they develop. You can always count on LWOPW to be on top of the major news in the wrestling world, as well as to provide you with analysis, previews, videos, interviews, and editorials on the wrestling world. You can catch AEW Dynamite Wednesday nights at 8 PM ET on TNT and AEW Dark: Elevation (Monday nights) and AEW: Dark (Tuesday nights) at 7 PM ET on YouTube. AEW Rampage airs on TNT at 10 PM EST every Friday night.