WWE has released an article detailing the plans for the WWE Networks move to Peacock. The move has had many fans wondering how the new home of the WWE Network will look and function. With the release of this article, WWE has cleared up some key questions. Let’s go through the main points of WWE Network’s move to Peacock
WWE Network’s Move To Peacock: What To Know
– The switch will take place on March 18th at which point Peacock becomes the exclusive home of the WWE Network for US-based fans, international fans will still be able to access and use the WWE Network like usual
– WWE will have its own dedicate page on Peacock where fans can access every PPV from the last calendar year and WWE’s original content like documentaries, WWE Icons, Broken Skull Sessions etc.
– The entire WWE Network archive will eventually move over to Peacock this includes every single WWE, ECW, and WCW pay per view event in history. The current aim is to have this completed before SummerSlam
– Peacock Premium will be the new home for all PPV events and new seasons of WWE Originals as well as other content like Miz and Mrs., Total Divas, and Total Bellas
– Most importantly before the change happens existing WWE Network subscribers will have to subscribe to Peacock as their accounts WILL NOT migrate automatically.
Stay tuned to the Last Word on Pro Wrestling for more on this and other stories from around the world of wrestling, as they develop. You can always count on LWOPW to be on top of the major news in the wrestling world, as well as to provide you with analysis, previews, videos, interviews, and editorials on the wrestling world.
Looking to talk wrestling, pro football, or any number of sports? Head on over to the LWOS Boards to engage in conversation with fellow fans!