The National Wrestling Alliance celebrates a monumental milestone in its history with NWA 75. The Chase is the place as the 75th Anniversary Show emanates from the Chase Park Plaza in St. Louis, Missouri. One legendary promotion, two action-filled nights of the best professional wrestling out there. With all that said, let’s get the ball rolling. Here is a preview of NWA 75. Let’s run it down.
— NWA (@nwa) August 10, 2023
- Jubilee Jamboree – “Winner To Face Jr. Heavyweight Champion Night 2”
- NWA U.S. Tag Team Title #1 Contender’s Match: Talos & Daisy Kill vs. The Fixers
- Zyon (w/Austin Idol) vs. Jordan Clearwater
- 21-Man Battle Royal For An NWA National Heavyweight Championship match
NWA 75 Night 1 Match Card:
- NWA World Women’s Championship Match – No Limits: Kamille (c) vs. Natalia Markova
- NWA World Tag Team Championship Match: La Rebelión vs. Blunt Force Trauma (w/Aron Stevens)
- Burke Invitational Gauntlet – “Winner To Face NWA Women’s Champion On Night 2”
- Matt Cardona Open Challenge
- “A Matter of Respect” – No Disqualification Match: Tim Storm vs. Jax Dane
- The Brothers of Funstruction (w/Violent J) vs. Magnum Muscle
- NWA World Jr. Heavyweight Championship Match: Kerry Morton (c) vs. Colby Corino (w/Jamie Stanley)
- NWA National Heavyweight Championship Match – “Winner-Take-All”: “Thrillbilly” Silas Mason (w/Pollo Del Mar) vs. Kratos vs. Odinson
NWA 75 Night 2 Match Card:
- NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship Match – Bullrope Match – “If Tyrus Loses, He Must Retire From In-Ring Competition”: Tyrus (c) vs. EC3
- NWA World Tag Team Championship Match: La Rebelión/Blunt Force Trauma vs. Mike Knox & Trevor Murdoch
- NWA World Women’s Championship Match: Kamille/Natalia Markova (c) vs. ?
- NWA United States Tag Team Championship Match: The Country Gentlemen (c) vs. Talos & Daisy Kill or The Fixers
- Homicide vs. Joe Alonzo
- NWA World Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: M95 (c) vs. Pretty Empowered
- NWA World Jr. Heavyweight Championship Match: Kerry Morton/Colby Corino (c) vs. “Jubilee Jamboree” Winner
- NWA World Television Championship Match: Thom Latimer (c) vs. Chris Adonis
- NWA World Women’s Television Championship Match: Kenzie Paige (c) vs. ?
The “Future Legend” Battle the “The Last Bastion of Professional Wrestling”
On NWA 75, fans will witness two competitors that have the potential to be the future of, not only the NWA but the professional wrestling business as Kerry Morton defends the NWA World Jr. Heavyweight Title against Colby Corino. These two second-generation wrestlers possess limitless ceilings when it comes to their ability to perform in the ring.
There is no doubt in anybody’s mind that Morton and Corino will have a showdown for the ages at “The Chase.” This bout has the potential to steal the show on the first night of the two-night wrestling spectacular, so don’t you dare miss it! It’s Morton versus Corino; NWA World Jr. Heavyweight Championship Match at NWA 75!
#OneTime or #OneAndDone?
View this post on Instagram
It’s not a stretch to say that Kamille is quite possibly the most dominant force in all of professional wrestling today. Holding the NWA World Women’s Championship for over 800 days, the “Brickhouse” has been nothing short of phenomenal. In fact, Kamille has been so unstoppable that she always makes it crystal clear that she is a #OneTime champion, alluding to her plans of holding the championship forever.
However, one scrappy competitor in the form of Natalia Markova is willing to try and break that streak. Markova has challenged for the title on two separate occasions, obviously falling short both times. That said, maybe the third time’s the charm. Natalia Markova is talented enough to dethrone Kamille from her throne, but it will be an uphill battle from start to finish.
Who will reign supreme atop the NWA Women’s Division once the first night of NWA 75 ends? Will the winner of this match even be champion after night two, considering they have to defend the title against the victor of the Burke Invitational Gauntlet?
EC3 Goes For Broke Against Tyrus
View this post on Instagram
EC3 took the ultimate gamble by surrendering the NWA National Championship in exchange for a shot at the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship held by his long-time friend and occasional rival Tyrus. Ever since arriving in the promotion, EC3 has been on a mission. From day one, his ultimate goal was to become the company’s top champion, and he is one step away from doing just that.
Unfortunately, he has to go through one of his old running mates and the dominant force that has been ruling the NWA kingdom for almost 300 days. Tyrus is so confident that he will remain champion after NWA 75 that he’s willing to put his career on the line if he happens to come out of this battle on the losing end.
These two men have shared countless hours traveling the world together, developing a friendship built on respect. However, there can only be one. On the second night of NWA 75, something’s got to give. It’s Tyrus defending his NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship against EC3 in the main event! See it all unfold on August 27th!
More From LWOS Pro Wrestling
Stay tuned to the Last Word on Pro Wrestling for more on this and other stories from around the world of wrestling, as they develop. You can always count on LWOPW to be on top of the major news in the wrestling world, as well as to provide you with analysis, previews, videos, interviews, and editorials on the wrestling world. NWA 75 can be seen on FITE on August 26 and August 27.