All Elite Wrestling has revealed seven of the eight participants in the Casino Ladder Match at AEW All Out. Tony Khan announced that Claudio Castagnoli, Wheeler Yuta, Penta El Zero Meido, Rey Fenix, Dante Martin, Andrade El Idolo, and RUSH are the known participants in the Casino Ladder Match at AEW All Out.
This Sunday at ALL OUT,
the Casino Ladder Match winner will earn a future shot at the @AEW World Championship!
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) August 31, 2022
The 7 competitors announced will be joined by a mystery man (The Joker) in the match. The winner of the match will earn a future shot at the AEW World Championship.
What to Know Heading Into AEW All Out
AEW All Out takes place Sunday, September 4 from Hoffman Estates, Illinois. The announced lineup for the show is as follows:
- Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Jericho
- AEW World Trios Championship Tournament Finals
- AEW Interim Women’s World Championship: Toni Storm vs. Britt Baker vs. Jamie Hayter vs. Hikaru Shida
- TBS Championship: Jade Cargill (c) vs. Athena
- AEW World Tag Team Championship: Swerve in Our Glory (Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland) vs. The Acclaimed (Max Caster and Anthony Bowens)
- Jungle Boy vs. Christian Cage
- FTR & Wardlow vs. Jay Lethal & Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley)
- Ricky Starks vs. Powerhouse Hobbs
- Casino Ladder Match: Claudio Castagnoli vs. Wheeler Yuta vs. Penta Oscuro vs. Rey Fenix vs. Rush vs. Andrade El Idolo vs. Dante Martin vs. TBA
- Pre-Show: Eddie Kingston vs. Tomohiro Ishii
Stay tuned to the Last Word on Pro Wrestling for more on this and other stories from around the world of wrestling, as they develop. You can always count on LWOPW to be on top of the major news in the wrestling world. As well as to provide you with analysis, previews, videos, interviews, and editorials on the wrestling world. You can catch AEW Dynamite Wednesday nights at 8 PM ET on TBS and AEW Dark: Elevation (Monday nights) and AEW: Dark (Tuesday nights) at 7 PM ET on YouTube. AEW Rampage airs on TNT at 10 PM EST every Friday night.