Earlier this evening, WWE announced that NXT will return to live event touring beginning June 10. A total of 8 NXT live events have been announced thus far, each taking place in a different venue across Florida. Tickets are set to go on sale on May 20 at 10 AM EST via Etix. Additional live events have yet to be announced as of this writing, though stay tuned to Last Word on Pro Wrestling and WWE on social media for further details.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) May 18, 2022
NXT Returns to Live Events
What to Know Regarding Upcoming NXT Live Tour Dates
As mentioned earlier, the first eight NXT live events have been announced. Make note of the following dates and venues.
- Friday, June 10 – UACDC Complex, Tampa, FL.
- Saturday, June 11 – Largo Event Center, Largo, FL.
- Friday, June 24 – Jacksonville Armory, Jacksonville, FL.
- Saturday, June 25 – Venice Community Center, Venice, FL.
- Friday, July 8 – Citrus Springs Community Center, Dunnellon, FL.
- Saturday, July 9 – Engelwood Neighborhood Center, Orlando, FL.
- Friday, July 22 – Melbourne Auditorium, Melbourne, FL.
- Saturday, July 23 – Cocoa Armory, Cocoa, FL.
NXT has not held a single live event, outside of TV tapings, since March 2020. Following the COVID-19 pandemic, the shows took place from a closed setting at Full Sail University before eventually being moved to the WWE Performance Center. From there, NXT would make the newly christened Capitol Wrestling Center its home base. For wrestling fans that reside in Florida or are planning on making the trip to the state this summer, be on the lookout as WWE prepares to sell tickets for its first NXT live events in over 2 years.
Stay tuned to the Last Word on Pro Wrestling for more on this and other stories from around the world of wrestling, as they develop. You can always count on LWOPW to be on top of the major news in the wrestling world, as well as to provide you with analysis, previews, videos, interviews, and editorials on the wrestling world. You can check out an almost unlimited array of WWE content on the WWE Network and Peacock.