AEW Dark Preview 09/14/21 – Best Friends vs. HFO in Trios Action
AEW Dark this week presents eight matches. You’ll see 2.0 (Jeff Parker & Matt Lee) in tag team action, Jade Cargill in one-on-one, and the AEW debut of Mysterious Movado. Here’s a rundown of the card:
- KiLynn King vs. “Legit” Leyla Hirsch
- Ashley D’Amboise vs. Anna Jay
- Erik & Andrew Lockhart vs. 2point0 (Matt Lee & Jeff Parker, w/ Daniel Garcia)
- Jora Johl & TH2 (Angelico & Jack Evans) vs. Orange Cassidy, Chuck Taylor, & Wheeler Yuta (w/ Kris Statlander)
- Khash vs. Shawn Spears
- Angelica Risk vs. Jade Cargill (w/ Smart Mark Sterling)
- Mysterious Movado vs. Fuego Del Sol
- Hunter Knott & Rosario Grillo vs. The Butcher & The Blade (w/ The Bunny)
Best Friends vs. HFO Trios Match on AEW Dark!
The feud between Matt Hardy and Orange Cassidy continues to play out on AEW Dark, with Cassidy, Chuck Taylor, and Wheeler Yuta facing off against Jora Johl and TH2 of the Hardy Family Office (HFO). The Best Friends have scored win after win over their HFO rivals, most recently at All Out last week, where they teamed with Jurassic Express to beat Hardy, TH2, and Private Party. At the conclusion of that match, however, The Butcher made his surprise return, and it looked like HFO was about to shave Orange Cassidy’s head when the faces made the save.
Things seem destined for a final showdown between Cassidy and Hardy. The two are rumored to be slated for a hair vs. hair match in the near future, possibly at the Grand Slam edition of Dynamite next week from Arthur Ashe stadium in New York. Suspiciously, Hardy isn’t slated to be on this week’s episode of Dark, even though his TH2 cronies, as well as the The Butcher & The Blade, are. Will he make a surprise appearance and get involved in this week’s trios match? Tune in to Dark tonight to find out!