Monday Night Fight Night is upon us all. All Elite Wrestling is, once again, here for another unpredictable and exciting night of wrestling known as AEW Dark: Elevation. Thirteen matches are being advertised for this week’s Elevation, so there will be no shortage of professional wrestling to start the week. One-half of one of the most dominant tag teams in the last decade will be making his Dark: Elevation debut. Two brothers in arms will have a tune-up match for their upcoming battle against the AEW World Tag Team Champions. Additionally, a certain “Machine” will take out his frustration on an unfortunate and unsuspecting victim. These are only a few mentioned plus a lot more come everyone’s favorite Monday night wrestling habit. Monday is the day, YouTube is the place. We will not keep you waiting any longer as we run it down.
#AEWDarkElevation TOMORROW at 7/6c
– @KiLynnKing vs @riho_gtmv
– @ThrashJustice & #PBSmooth vs #theAcclaimed
– #PrivateParty & @MATTHARDYBRAND vs #DarkOrder's @YTAlexReynolds, @Alan_V_Angels & @ColtCabana
– #theBlade w/ @AllieWrestling vs @SexyChuckieT pic.twitter.com/oav6rbl7Us
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) June 27, 2021
Full AEW Dark: Elevation Match Card
- Wheeler Yuta vs. Karl Anderson (w/Doc Gallows & The Young Bucks)
- Aaron Rourke & Jake Logan vs. Varsity Blondes (w/Julia Hart)
- Katalina Perez vs. Thunder Rosa
- Brock Anderson, Lee Johnson & Dustin Rhodes (w/Arn Anderson) vs. Adrian Alanis, Liam Gray & Justin Corino
- Hikaru Shida vs. Reka Tehaka
- KiLynn King vs. Riho
- PB Smooth & Matt Justice vs. The Acclaimed
- Private Party & Matt Hardy vs. Dark Order’s Alex Reynolds, Alan “5” Angels & Colt Cobana (w/-1 & Dark Order)
- The Blade (w/The Bunny) vs. Chuck Taylor
- Serpentico (w/Luther) vs. Brian Cage (w/Powerhouse Hobbs & Hook)
- JD Drake & Ryan Nemeth (w/The Wingmen) vs. Gunn Club
- Valentina Rossi vs. Penelope Ford
- Main Event: Penta El Zero Miedo & Eddie Kingston (w/Alex Abrahantes) vs. The Hybrid2
Into the Thick of Things
PB Smooth and Justin Corino will finally get their shot in the limelight as they make their AEW debuts on this week’s Dark: Elevation. PB Smooth will team with Matt Justice as they battle one of All Elite Wrestling’s premier tag teams in The Acclaimed. Smooth is a young upstart with five years of experience in the professional wrestling industry. He has wrestled in notables promotions such as Game Changer Wrestling, Ryse Wrestling, and Absolute Intense Wrestling.
Justin Corino, on the other hand, is a grizzled veteran of over 15 years in the independent wrestling scene. He will be teaming with Adrian Alanis and Liam Gray in trios action against The Nightmare Family. Corino has wrestled for big-time promotions such as IMPACT Wrestling and the National Wrestling Alliance. He also has one World Wrestling Entertainment match under his belt. These two have the shot to make an impact right off the bat so they better bring their best come Monday night as they battle AEW’s elite.
“The Machine Gun” Debuts on Elevation
Karl Anderson has been wreaking havoc on Wednesday Nights on AEW Dynamite. He finally makes his presence felt on Mondays as he makes his AEW Dark: Elevation debut against some whose also making his first appearance for All Elite Wrestling in the form of Wheeler Yuta. Most people know the illustrious resume of one-half of The Good Brothers. He wrestled all around the world for almost every top promotion imaginable. Anderson has worked for the likes of New Japan Pro-Wrestling, WWE, and currently, IMPACT Wrestling. Anderson has won gold at every stop which just goes to show how great he really is.
On the other side of the ring is a young lion. He is a veteran of only six years in the business but has a stunning track record as far as the promotions he has worked for already. This list includes NJPW, GCW, Ring of Honor, and, Major League Wrestling to name a few. Wheeler Yuta will either make an indelible mark in his debut or get a first-hand lesson on what it really means to be a pro wrestler from “The Machine Gun.” Will Wheeler Yuta roll his way to victory or will Karl Anderson shoot his way into another win?
Stay tuned to the Last Word on Pro Wrestling for more on this and other stories from around the world of wrestling, as they develop. You can always count on LWOPW to be on top of the major news in the wrestling world, as well as to provide you with analysis, previews, videos, interviews, and editorials on the wrestling world. You can catch AEW Dynamite Wednesday nights at 8 PM ET on TNT and AEW Dark: Elevation (Monday nights) and AEW: Dark (Tuesday nights) at 7 PM ET on YouTube.
Looking to talk wrestling, pro football, or any number of sports? Head on over to the LWOS Boards to engage in conversation with fellow fans!