AEW Dark this week has 13 announced matches for tonight’s show, including stars like PAC, Powerhouse Hobbs, & Billy Gunn in action, as well as the debut of the MK Twins! Here’s a rundown of some of the matches that have been announced for the AEW Dark card.
AEW Dark Card (4/20/21)
- The Acclaimed’s Max Caster (w/ Anthony Bowers) vs. The Dark Order’s Alan “5” Angels (w/ The Dark Order)
- PAC (w/ The Lucha Bros.) vs. Dean Alexander
- Big Swole & KiLynn King (w/ Red Velvet) vs. The MK Twins (Ashley & Steff)
- Sonny Kiss vs. Jake Manning
- Fuego Del Sol vs. Top Flight’s Dante Martin
- Diamante vs Queen Aminata
- The Nightmare Family’s Billy Gunn (w/ Austin & Colton Gunn) vs. Andrew Palace
- Ryzin & John Skyler vs. SCU (Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian)
- Jay Lyon, Midas Black, & Ken Broadway vs. The Dark Order’s Evil Uno, Stu Grayson, & 10 (w/ -1)
- Baron Black vs. Team Taz’s Powerhouse Hobbs (w/ Hook)
- Hayden Backlund & Kit Sackett vs. The Varsity Blondes (Brian Pillman Jr. & Griff Garrison)
- The Butcher & The Blade (w/ HFO) vs. Brick Aldridge & Cole Carter
- Joey Janela (w/ Sonny Kiss) vs. Will Allday
Powerhouse Hobbs Gets Ready for Christian Cage
#ChristianCage turned down Taz's offer to join #TeamTaz last week on #AEWDynamite & was brutally attacked by #PowerhouseHobbs.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT at 8/7c on TNT, @Christian4Peeps faces @TrueWillieHobbs on AEW Dynamite.
Get your tix to Join us @dailysplace – https://t.co/UN1cNj1kQq pic.twitter.com/INc0xLZgc3
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) April 20, 2021
Christian Cage turned down Team Taz’s offer to join them last week on Dynamite, and faced the wrath of Powerhouse Hobbs as a result. They’ll meet tomorrow night on Dynamite but tonight on Dark, Hobbs gets ready by taking on Baron Black.
Billy Gunn Gears Up for QT Marshall
Following Austin Gunn‘s win over The Factory’s Aaron Solow on AEW Dark Elevation, QT Marshall popped Billy Gunn with a cheap shot backstage, setting up their match for tomorrow night on Dynamite. Tonight though, Billy Gun gears up by taking on indie veteran and AEW newcomer Andrew Palace.
MK Twins’ AEW Debut
The MK Twins, AKA the Manukainiu Twins, bill themselves as “the first Tongan twin sisters in wrestling.” The duo trained under WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi, so they come by their toughness honestly. Tonight they make their AEW debut when they face Big Swole and KiLynn King, who will have recent AEW signee, Red Velvet, in their corner.
Stay tuned to the Last Word on Pro Wrestling for more on this and other stories from around the world of wrestling, as they develop. You can always count on LWOPW to be on top of the major news in the wrestling world, as well as to provide you with analysis, previews, videos, interviews, and editorials on the wrestling world. You can catch AEW Dynamite Wednesday nights at 8 PM ET on TNT and AEW Dark: Elevation (Monday nights) and AEW: Dark (Tuesday nights) at 7 PM ET on YouTube.
Looking to talk wrestling, pro football, or any number of sports? Head on over to the LWOS Boards to engage in conversation with fellow fans