This is an ongoing feature where our own “Hot Sauce Willie” starts to unveil the secrets in the shadows that he receives from his WWE sources. A lot of his internal reports have come true. A few don’t. But like they say, “Card subject to change.” This week we look at some WWE News rumors
In this edition of Card Subject To Change, we talk about possible plans for Big E. and what his future could look like, along with the return of Jinder Mahal and what the possible plans are for him. We also touch on Braun Strowman and what injury he is possibly suffering from and how his future looks like with WWE. Lastly, we look at the direction for the returning Jimmy Uso and a wild rumor regarding Lars Sullivan and what creative plans could look like for him.
- Big E. is rumored to have a bigger role soon and have an I.C. Title run soon when he goes up against Sami Zayn and defeats him soon. While Big E. would have a run in the mid-title picture, it still looks as though he’ll have a time in the main event title picture down the line.
- Jinder Mahal is close to being cleared to return to WWE and come back to Raw to work a program with Drew McIntyre. This was an angle that was supposed to happen back in April after McIntyre won his title. McMahon feels this program will draw for Raw considering the history the two have from 3MB. There IS a good chance that Mahal could defeat McIntyre and win the title from him.
- Braun Strowman’s storyline suspension has to do with an injury. While it has been reported on the sheets, the injury seems to be a serious one and is likely a knee injury (rumored to be a torn ACL and/or MCL). It is rumored that McMahon wants him to take an extended break from WWE to recuperate as he’s had many other minor injuries throughout his time in WWE.
- Jimmy Uso, who was out with an injury is close to returning and has recovered much faster than management had expected. When he does return, he will immediately join the Samoan Bloodline faction and team with Jey and go after the Street Profits and defeat the two and add more gold to the faction.
- Lars Sullivan seems to be a possible challenger for Roman Reigns at some point and a wild rumor has it that Paul Heyman would turn on Reigns and cause Reigns the title and join Sullivan. McMahon believes that Paul Heyman could do much more for Sullivan’s career than with Romans as he feels Roman would be just fine with the Uso’s and any other added member(s) they may have planned for the faction.
Stay tuned to the Last Word on Pro Wrestling for more on this and other stories from around the world of wrestling, as they develop. You can always count on LWOPW to be on top of the major news in the wrestling world, as well as to provide you with analysis, previews, videos, interviews, and editorials on the wrestling world. WWE fan? You can check out an almost unlimited array of WWE content on the WWE Network.
Looking to talk wrestling, pro football, or any number of sports? Head on over to the LWOS Boards to engage in conversation with fellow fans!