Super Bowl 58 is one of the most anticipated betting events of the year, so it’s a great time to learn about the top Super Bowl betting sites and sportsbooks available.
We’ve got a hyped matchup on the docket with Patrick Mahomes competing for his third Super Bowl ring against a stacked 49ers side.
With that mind, let’s dive into the best Super Bowl betting sites for NFL wagering.
Best Super Bowl 58 Betting Sites
If you’re looking for a Super Bowl betting site with a massive selection of bet types for the Super Bowl, DraftKings Sportsbook has you covered.
Not only will you find traditional wagers like point spreads and totals, but there are also a number of props markets, including novelty options that you may not find elsewhere.
Additionally, DraftKings is offering new users Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bets as a welcome bonus for the Super Bowl. There is no promo required to activate this generous offer.
Here’s how it works:
DraftKings Super Bowl Promo Terms & Conditions
- Bet $5+ as your first wager.
- Get eight (8) $25 bet credits adding up to $200.
- There is no need to win your first bet to unlock this bonus.
Super Bowl bettors would be wise to join bet365 Sportsbook, which is renowned for its terrific NFL promotions that enhance the value on your wagers.
Users get an Early Payout promo, which is where your pre-game moneyline wager is graded as a win if your Super Bowl pick has a 17+ point lead at any point in the game. Even if your team ends up losing, you still win the bet with this offer.
On top of that, bet365 has two options for their new-player offer using bonus code LWOS150.
Check it the bet365 Super Bowl promos here:
bet365 Super Bowl Promo Terms & Conditions
Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets
- Your first bet ($5+) gets you $150 in credits.
- You don’t need to win to get this bonus.
- The credits can be broken down into smaller wagers.
- Use the bonus within seven (7) days or it will expire.
$2K First Bet Safety Net Bonus
- Your first wager will be refunded up to $2,000 if it loses.
- If you win, there will be no bonus awarded.
The Super Bowl is a great time to take advantage of signup bonuses and BetMGM Sportsbook has one of the best new-player offers using bonus code LWOS.
New users will get to enjoy a Bet $5, Get $158 in Bonus Bets offer that is one of the more generous BetMGM similar promos that you’ll find.
BetMGM Super Bowl Promo Terms & Conditions
- Your first bet ($5+) nets you $158 in bonuses, even if it loses.
- The bonus is provided as two (2) $50 tokens and one (1) $58 credit.
Whether you’re a new or experienced bettor, be sure to join Caesars Sportsbook for a unique VIP rewards program.
As you place your wagers, you’ll rack up points, which can be used to redeem cool perks at Caesars properties such as hotel accommodations and fine dining reservations.
Additionally, you’ll be entitled up to $1,000 in bonuses using promo code LWOS1000.
Learn more about this Caesars Super Bowl offer here:
Caesars Super Bowl Promo Terms & Conditions
- Put at least $10 into your account.
- Make your first wager.
- If it loses, you’ll be refunded up to $1,000.
- This will be distributed as one (1) bet token that matches your first wager.
What’s great about FanDuel Sportsbook is its intuitive app that offers a user-friendly experience, helping the platform stand out from the competition.
The site has an organized layout and sleek aesthetic that gives it an accessible and vibrant vibe.
Furthermore, FanDuel has a Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bets offer for new users with no promo code required.
FanDuel Super Bowl Promo Terms & Conditions
- Bet $5+ on the Super Bowl or any other market.
- Get $200 in site credit if it wins.
- The bonus funds can be split up into smaller wagers.
Best Bet for Super Bowl
Brock Purdy: Under 31.5 Pass Attempts at bet365 Sportsbook (-110)
The 49ers are more of a run-first offense, plus they have the ability to generate explosive plays in the passing game.
This results in fewer pass attempts, since they run more than other teams and have shorter drives at times due to their chunk plays through the air.
This is why it’s a good idea to take Brock Purdy Under 31.5 pass attempts, which is a number that he’s failed to eclipse in 13 of his last 15 games.