Super Bowl 58 is the perfect time for bettors to take advantage of betting promos at FanDuel, especially with such an intriguing matchup on tap between the San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs.
The biggest storyline heading into this game is whether or not Patrick Mahomes can continue to cement his legacy with a third Super Bowl ring.
With that in mind, let’s dive into the FanDuel Super Bowl promo, which is one of the best sportsbook promos available.
FanDuel Super Bowl Promo Offers $200 Bonus
New signups will enjoy a terrific Super Bowl bonus from FanDuel Sportsbook which involves a Bet $5, Get $200 Bonus Bets offer with no promo code required.
This is a betting promo that puts you in a good position to start off your sports betting venture at FanDuel when you go to make bets on 49ers and Chiefs. You can use the $200 bonus bets to start betting on the spread, player props, or novelty props.
For more information, check out the FanDuel Super Bowl promo terms and conditions in the section below.
How the FanDuel Super Bowl Promo Works
FanDuel Super Bowl Promo Terms & Conditions
- Make your first bet (minimum $5) on the Super Bowl or any other market.
- If this wager wins, you will receive $200 in site credit.
- Site credit can be broken down into smaller wagers to your preference instead of single bet tokens.
- The bonus will be credited to your account up to 72 hours after your first bet is graded as a win.
- You must use these credits within seven (7) days, or they will expire.
- Bet credits have no cash value and can be only used to obtain more winnings.
Since you need to win your initial wager in order to receive $200 in FanDuel site credits, it’s a good idea to play it safe with this pick. Find your favorite Super Bowl bet that ranges from (+100) to (-150) odds to ensure that you’re not going with a longshot.
I would recommend taking the 49ers on the point spread because they’re a more well-rounded team than the Chiefs. San Francisco should be able to run the ball efficiently, which could keep Patrick Mahomes off the field.
How to Activate the FanDuel Super Bowl Promo
Follow these steps to activate the FanDuel Super Bowl promo code:
- Access the FanDuel landing page by clicking on the link above.
- Create a unique username and password.
- Provide your name, address, phone number, and more.
- Make your first deposit (minimum $10).
- Place your first wager ($5+).
- If your first bet wins, you’ll get $200 in bonus bets
FanDuel Bankings Options
FanDuel Payment Methods
Here are some of the payment methods available at FanDuel:
- VIP ACH eCheck
- Online Banking
- Wire Transfer
FanDuel Withdrawal Options
Withdrawal options at FanDuel include the following:
- Online Banking
- Wire Transfer
Other FanDuel Super Bowl Promo Offers
There are a few other FanDuel Super Bowl promos, such as:
- Kick of Destiny II Contest: This is a free contest where you pick whether or not Rob Gronkowski will hit a 25-yard field goal. If you’re correct, you’ll earn a share of the prize pool in bonus bets.
- Odds Boosts: Certain events will have boosted odds, giving you more value. These are usually on Same Game Parlays.
On top of these promos, FanDuel has some Super Bowl cross-sport props to target, which helps set them apart from the competition. You can mix and match Super Bowl props with other sports such as PGA, NBA, College Basketball, and more! Super Bowl cross sport props are great for bettors who want to make Sunday even more fun.
Best Bet For FanDuel Super Bowl Promo
49ers -2.5 (-105)
FanDuel Sportsbook • 1 Unit
Taking the 49ers on the point spread is a good way to use your $5 first bet because it’s not a longshot, since you’re rolling with the favorite. This is a great best bet to help ensure the best chance of getting your $200 bonus bet with the FanDuel Super Bowl promo.
I already mentioned how the 49ers should have success on the ground vs a vulnerable Chiefs run defense.
On top of that, Kansas City is missing a key piece of their offensive line in Joe Thuney, who is their best pass protector.
That’s bad news vs Nick Bosa and company. We could see the 49ers pass rush cause some problems in this one.
Photo Credit: Kirby Lee, USA Today