The best college football betting sites give you multiple betting options for just about every game on the D1 schedule. You can bet on game lines and props to National Championship and Heisman futures odds.
Here’s how to sign up and bet with the best college football betting sites in the US.
Best college football betting sites
DraftKings Sportsbook for college football
DraftKings’s online sportsbook and betting app has extremely competitive college football game lines and futures odds.
The huge list of college football betting markets available on the DraftKings sportsbook app includes:
- Alternate game lines
- Live game lines
- Half time/ Full time
- Quarter / Full time
- Quick SGPs
- Player props
- Team Props
- Game Props
- Team Futures
- Championship Futures
DraftKings also runs promos surrounding the entire college football season. For example, in this NCAA Football season you could claim $200 in free bets for making a $5 bet on any game, whether the bet won or lost.
These kinds of promos set DraftKings apart from competitors like BetMGM, which traditionally only run promos surrounding big games like the National Championship or Semifinals.
FanDuel Sportsbook for college football
FanDuel Sportsbook has all kinds of college football action on a rather smooth platform.
- National Championship futures
- 1st Half
- 2nd Half
- 1st Quarter
- 2nd Quarter
- 3rd Quarter
- 4th Quarter
FanDuel’s college football lines have a more comprehensive feel than most and include every bit of FBS action from across the country.
In the past, FanDuel promos have included No Sweat Bets of up to $1,000, and $5 refunds on losing college football bets with -200 odds or longer. Unfortunately, $5 doesn’t add up to much compared to what DraftKings, Caesars, and BetMGM offer in promos to college football bettors.
BetMGM Sportsbook for NCAAF odds
BetMGM Sportsbook offers all the college football game lines and futures odds you’d expect from a giant gaming brand.
- Game Props
- Player Props
- One Game Parlays
- Winning Margin
- Team Points
- National Championship futures
BetMGM has competitive odds, and promos like the $25 Free National Championship game bet it offered bettors who wagered $50 or more on each CFP Semifinal game last season.
BetMGM sportsbook bonuses may only be around for the biggest college football games. However, they offer true value compared to those at DraftKings, FanDuel, and Caesars, where you will likely run into tougher wagering requirements.
Caesars Sportsbook for NCAA football
Caesars Sportsbook has all the college football game lines, and futures odds sportsbooks typically offer; they’re just better here.
College football game lines and futures odds at Caesars include:
- Same Game Parlays
- Odds Boosts
- Alternate Lines
- Player Props
- Winning Margin
- Double Result
- Live Odds
Caesars doesn’t seem to run traditional promos surrounding college football, but there are college football odds boosts every week throughout the season. Plus, there are some unique parlay boosts as well.
For example, Caesars ran an Underdogs Cover Parlay Boost for the season’s first week giving you +510 odds on +28.5-point underdogs Louisiana Tech, Central Michigan, and New Mexico State. Of course, boosts are only valuable when a boosted bet wins, which means the real-dollar value you’ll find in the promos at BetMGM, DraftKings, and FanDuel is likely worth more.
How to download and use a college football betting app
Sportsbook apps built for phones/tablets have all the same college football betting options. These are the same betting options, including game lines, futures, and props, you find at every online and retail sportsbook.
However, the apps also feature live college football odds. You can bet on these lines during games. The odds change with the action on the field.
Here’s a look at how you can download and install any one of these sportsbook apps:
|Download and install instructions for IOS||Download and install instructions for Android|
Best college football odds boosts and promos
The best college football boosts and promos usually surround the College Football Playoff. However, others may run throughout the rest of the college football season. The best NCAA Football promos we’ve found include:
- DraftKings Sportsbook’s Bet $5, Win $200 on any NCAA Football game, win or lose
- FanDuel Sportsbook’s No Sweat Bets: $5 refunds on losing college football bets with -200 odds or longer.
- BetMGM’s Free $25 National Championship bet for those who bet $50 or more on each CFP Semifinal game
- Caesars’ Underdogs Cover Parlay Boosts: Big odds on big spread underdogs.
How to bet NCAA football online
If you want to bet on college football online, you have to open an account with an online sportsbook, make a deposit, and fill out a betslip. Here’s how:
- Pick any sportsbook listed here and click through the link on this page.
- Click the tab at the top that says ‘Register,’ ‘Sign Up,’ or ‘Sign Me Up.’
- Fill out the registration forms with your name, email, the last four digits of your Social Security number and anything else required.
- Enter the bonus code or promo code found on this page in the bonus code or promo code field.
- Accept all terms and conditions.
- Make a deposit using whatever available deposit method works for you.
- Look around at the NCAA Football odds and click on anything you’re interested in betting.
- Fill out the instantly created bet slip with the amount you wish to bet.
- Add other bets and keep each straight or turn them into a parlay.
- Click to confirm and place all bets on the slip.
Best college football props & futures
College football futures odds let you bet on:
- Team to win the National Championship
- Team to win a Conference titles
- Team to win a certain number of regular season games
- Team to be one of the four teams that make the College Football Playoff
National Championship futures odds are better the earlier you bet, when even the overwhelming favorites to win the title pay up to six-to-one or more. Get your bets down in this market before the season starts and you may be able to bet two or three favorites profitably.
College football team and player props are not available in every state. Some states prohibit college prop betting altogether. Even more prohibit college player props. Where available, most props usually surround in-game accomplishments and stat lines. The more specific you can get with a prop, the better the odds pay.
How to bet college football spreads, moneylines and over-unders
Standard college football game line betting is about the Spread, Moneyline, or Total.
- The Spread is where you bet on favorites minus a point spread set by sportsbooks or the underdog plus those same points. You book either bet at the currently posted odds, which are close to even money because of the handicap the points provide.
- The Moneyline is where you pick straight-up winners without the spread. You book bets on either team at the currently posted odds. The odds are negative for the favorite, so you have to lay money to win money. The odds are positive for the underdog, so you often have the chance to double your money or more.
- Totals bets let you wager on the game finishing with a total combined score over or under a line set by sportsbooks. Both the over and under can be bet at the currently posted odds, which are usually close to even money thanks to where the line is set.
How to make your own NCAAF alternate lines
For close-to-even-money bets like the spread or total, most US online sportsbooks will let you bet alternate lines. This is where you can either improve the odds or your chances of winning.
Just be aware that sportsbooks normally set very accurate college football lines. In other words, oddsmakers are almost always right and betting alternate lines can mean betting against what oddsmakers think.
How to find the best NCAAF lines
Shopping around from sportsbook to sportsbook is the best way to find the best lines. You can do it quite easily online. Look around at the same line at as many online sportsbooks as you can and you’re bound to find an outlier.
A line might simply be different or have moved because of heavy public betting at that particular sportsbook. If you find better lines or prices on a bet you plan to place, you’re either saving money on your losses or adding to your bottom line on wins.
Can I bet on college football in my state?
There are restrictions on college football betting in certain states. Here’s a look:
You can’t bet on college player props at:
- West Virginia
You can’t bet on college player or team props in:
You can’t bet on live college player props in:
You can’t bet on college player props or live college team props in:
You can’t bet on games involving in-state schools in:
- New Hampshire
You can’t bet on in-state games or games involving in-state schools in:
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
- Washington DC
You can’t bet on in-state games, games involving in-state schools, or college player props in:
- New York
College football betting rules at online sportsbooks
Sportsbooks post rules for how they handle various situations that may arise while you’re betting on college football. These may say:
- All bets are still live on games rescheduled to within 48 hours.
- All bets are void on games moved to a new location.
- Futures bets are void if the season is canceled.
- All bets are settled using official NCAA FBS data.
- Player props are void if the player does not play.
- All bets are void if a sportsbook mistakenly posts odds considered a palpable error.