Super Bowl 58 should be one whale of a game.
The rematch between the San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs, with this matchup taking place in the U.S. betting capital, Las Vegas.
The bet365 Online Sportsbook is the No. 1 betting option in the world and is making major inroads in the U.S. It has some of the best sportsbook promos for the Super Bowl.
Here’s a look at some of the bet365 NFL betting promos for the Super Bowl.
bet365 NFL Betting Promos Explained
New players with bet365 have two NFL betting promo options to choose from for the Super Bowl when they use bonus code LWOS150:
- Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets
- $2K First Bet Safety Net
Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets
- Create bet365 account, deposit at least $10, and make an initial wager of at least $5.
- You will receive $150 in bet credits even if your first wager is a loss.
- Bet credits will expire within seven days after they’re credited to your account.
Bet and gets are my preferred new-user offer since I can get a substantial amount of site credit for only a minimum deposit and first wager. Plus, if your first bet is successful you can even get the winnings from that wager.
The best way to bet on the initial wager is a market you love with long odds. For instance, if there’s a specific player you want to wager for an anytime touchdown, or if you want to bet on Christian McCaffrey to win MVP, there’s very little risk putting your initial wager down on that since you’ll still have $150 in bonus bets.
$2K First Bet Safety Net Bonus
- Make your first bet up to $2,000.
- Receive a refund if your initial bet fails.
- Bets that exceed $2,000 will still be matched with $2,000.
- Refunds will be provided as bet credits, which have no cash value and expire after seven (7) days.
This new-user bet365 betting offer will require some tact since there is extra risk. You don’t want to be out $2,000 in just two wagers.
The best suggestion is to target a market you love that has lower risk, like Patrick Mahomes to win MVP or either side of the Over/Under.
Other bet365 Super Bowl Betting Promos
You’ll find numerous other bet365 Super Bowl promos, such as:
- Early Payouts: If you place a moneyline wager on an NFL game, and the team you bet takes a 17-point lead, your bet will cash as a win no matter how the game ends. That means bet365 cashed both sides of the moneyline wager in the NFC Championship Game, since the Lions led by 17 at halftime and the 49ers ultimately won the game.
- Parlay Profit Boost: Marquee events, such as the Super Bowl, will include profit boosts up to 70% on Same Game Parlays of three or more legs. Early Payouts are if you include a moneyline wager in an SGP.
- Odds Boosts: The sportsbook will curate and boost the odds on props and parlays, especially for the Super Bowl.
Best Way to Use Your bet365 Super Bowl Promo
Christian McCaffrey Two-Plus Touchdowns (+162)
bet365 Sportsbook • 1 Unit
The Chiefs rank 28th in Rush EPA on defense, and McCaffrey has scored at least two touchdowns four times this season. He has found pay dirt four times in the playoffs, twice in each previous matchup.
The Niners are almost certain to lean on McCaffrey if they get ahead, and he is a fixture at the goal line. The only way he shouldn’t get in the end zone twice is if Elijah Mitchell vultures a score, as he did in the NFC Championship Game against the Lions.