Wrestling With Edwards has decided to get in on the action for episode 62, providing an AEW All Out review for a show that is considered one of the best PPVs in wrestling history. Robbie Sutter and Niklas George join the show to discuss the major debuts and surprises, the incredible tag team match that crowned new champions, and so much more. Here’s the rundown:
— AEW All Out Review
- Miro and Eddie Kingston open the show with a bang
- Minoru Suzuki kicks off the surprises in grand fashion
- Kris Statlander makes the world take notice
- The Young Bucks and Lucha Brothers have one of the best tag team matches ever
- CM Punk makes his in-ring return
- Kenny Omega successfully defends
- Breaking down the debuts of Adam Cole and Bryan Danielson
More on Wrestling With Edwards:
I am just trying to find myself a spot in the wrestling community by establishing myself not only as a writer but as a podcaster as well. Do I think it’ll be perfect? Absolutely not! But am I going to go down trying? You sure know it. What I am looking to do with this podcast is to grow together as a host, fans, friends, guests, whatever! Pro wrestling is supposed to be fun, so I am going to do my best in hopes of delivering exactly that, a little bit of fun for your ears week in and week out. WWE, AEW, Stardom, and so much more. Bumps, bruises, and a whole lot of wrasslin. Enjoy!
More From LWOS Pro Wrestling
Stay tuned to the Last Word on Pro Wrestling for more on this and other stories from around the world of wrestling, as they develop. You can always count on LWOPW to be on top of the major news in the wrestling world, as well as to provide you with analysis, previews, videos, interviews, and editorials on the wrestling world.