This is an ongoing feature where our own “Hot Sauce Willie” starts to unveil the secrets in the shadows that he receives from his WWE sources. A lot of his internal reports have come true. A few don’t. But like they say, “Card subject to change.” This week we look at some WWE News rumors
On today’s Card Subject To Change, we look at what WWE possibly has planned for Keith Lee, a rumored huge return to the company that could shake up the SmackDown Live women’s division, along with a debut to the company from the BROKEN universe, and more.
- Keith Lee will be working a program with the rest of The Hurt Business for the U.S. Title. Vince McMahon feels Lee would get ample experience working with MVP and company for his matches. He would also win championships to get further experience in the mid-card title picture. From there, he would move up to the main event scene. It is expected that Lee will win the U.S. Title against Lashley soon. Vince feels that Lee overcoming Lashley and the rest of The Hurt Business will help build momentum for Lee as a babyface. With Lee as champ, WWE will feature the U.S. Title even more, similar to when Cena held it.
- We have previously reported that WWE is looking to bring AJ Lee back to the company. Rumor has it that FOX has communicated to Vince to bring in bigger names to the women’s division to maintain fan interest. The only featured stars who have drawn in terms of viewership have been Bayley and Sasha.
- It’s believed that Vince has offered AJ Lee a huge return deal and creative plans for her to win the Women’s Title. There is no update on whether she has accepted a new WWE deal. If a deal is made, the plans call for her to return either on an episode of SmackDown Live in December or during WrestleMania season.
- With the Kevin Owens/Roman Reigns match, it is rumored that there is a possibility that Owens wins the match and title due to interference from Jey Uso. While this is highly unlikely due to the momentum SmackDown Live has had since the Tribal Chief character and storyline, anything is possible in WWE.
- In a recent post, we reported that Charlotte Flair could be out a lot longer due to her surgery she underwent several months ago. It looks as though that is inaccurate and Charlotte would be back sooner than later to RAW with plans of her challenging Asuka and winning the title from her or Lana.
- A new rumor has a storyline involving a match with Willow (Jeff Hardy’s alter ego) and Drew McIntyre. While there are no details on how this creative would pan out, it looks like Willow would win the title and eventually work a program with The Fiend.
Stay tuned to the Last Word on Pro Wrestling for more on this and other stories from around the world of wrestling, as they develop. You can always count on LWOPW to be on top of the major news in the wrestling world, as well as to provide you with analysis, previews, videos, interviews, and editorials on the wrestling world. WWE fan? You can check out an almost unlimited array of WWE content on the WWE Network.
Looking to talk wrestling, pro football, or any number of sports? Head on over to the LWOS Boards to engage in conversation with fellow fans!