Last Word on Hockey is pleased to present our new hockey podcast, The 4th Line Podcast. Coming from Calgary, AB and Nanaimo, BC, Carl and Joel provide their own unique and fun view of hockey. Every week the guys share their thoughts on the news of the week, have a variety of guests from the world of hockey and spend some time in segments like Joel’s Counselling Couch, The Rant Shack, and The Hot Seat.
The guys are back as they bring you TWO contests and the latest updates in Carl’s bandwagon search.
– How good will this team be?
– How hated are the Ducks really?
– Does anyone east of the Mississippi actually watch Anaheim Ducks games?
– Would it help if Mike sweetened the pot a little bit?
The 4th Line Hockey Podcast #143 – Ducks Bandwagon, Mike Fisher Retires
Carl and Joel talk about:
– What counts as a blowout? How about a 60-1 football game? Also, how do you score one point in a football game?
– Joel threatens to quit and asks for your help in finding a new co-host to replace him. Tell us why YOU should be Joel’s replacement.
– Joel also admits to running the r/Adele subreddit.
– Is the sophomore slump a real thing? Let’s look at the numbers! Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/6pyo15/is_this_sophomore_slump_a_real_thing/
– Contest #2! If you were told that Carl and Joel each ran a subreddit, which subreddit would you guess they run?
Enter the contests and check out the latest on all our social media accounts!
Who are Carl and Joel? Carl comes from Calgary, AB. His facial hair of choice is a mustache. His team of choice is the Colorado Avalanche and his smoked meat of choice is brisket. Joel comes from Nanaimo, BC. His facial hair of choice is a beard. His team of choice is the Toronto Maple Leafs and his smoked meat of choice is ribs.
NASHVILLE, TN – NOVEMBER 12: Nashville Predators center Mike Fisher (12) and Anaheim Ducks center Ryan Getzlaf (15) take a faceoff during the first period of the NHL game between the Nashville Predators and the Anaheim Ducks, held on November 12, 2016, at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. (Photo by Danny Murphy/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images)