November 30, 2020, 10:01:46 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Lottery Picks

Started by WaldoTerrier, August 17, 2020, 02:34:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WaldoTerrier

Who would be your top five picks in the NBA Draft right now?

tylermarling

Tough one because this year seems to be such a crapshoot. Based off of the lottery results I'll go:

Edwards
Wiseman
Ball
Avdija
Toppin (Although I reserve the right to change this one)
Operations Manager
Last Word on Pro Basketball

tylermarling

Operations Manager
Last Word on Pro Basketball

cunningkid3782

This year's draft will honestly be like the one in 2013 where no one will become a star until their 4th or 5th year in the league.

chasegage

This is a weird year. I like Edwards, Wiseman, and Ball to go top three, but I honestly couldn't tell you which of the three is going to be the best of the bunch in 5 or 10 years. Reminds me of the Anthony Bennett, Victor Oldaipo, Ben McLemore, etc. draft where most top picks turned out to be nothing more than role players at best. Not saying those three can't be studs, it just isn't the same caliber draft as we've seen the past few years.
Senior Editor
LastWordonProBasketball.com

WaldoTerrier

I'm really curious to see how Obi Toppin does. He obviously dominated college basketball this past season, but there's the big asterisk that it was largely done in the A10. I personally think he'll do just fine transitioning, but I know there will be doubters.

Zkircher32

Wiseman and Edwards are the 2 best. Ball will be top 5 but shouldn't be. Avdija is going to be really solid. RJ Hampton will be the best guard from this draft not named Edwards. This is such a weak class though