November 28, 2020, 06:38:01 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

After winning his 4th ring for a 3rd team, is LeBron closing in on MJ?

Started by mweinsteiner, October 12, 2020, 03:47:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton0723

Couldn't agree more. Top to bottom, if you were building a player you'd want more of LeBron's skills and physical traits than MJ's plain and simple. Anyone who goes out and scouts players would absolutely agree 100%. Not to mention if you look at the overall stats as well. People act like MJ was such a better shooter and that's simply untrue. They act like he was more clutch and again, completely untrue. Lebron still playing at this level, after this many games and minutes and at this age is just unheard of. He's truly unlike anything we've ever seen in the history of sports. I love MJ myself but I've never seen any player with the all around game, size, and athleticism of LeBron and it's sad that people just constantly bash him time and time again. He's done nothing but continue to be great on and off the court and it's going to be sad when he finally hangs em up. I, for one, will appreciate watching greatness while I can and I hope others will too.

[/i]
Quote from: Zkircher32 on October 17, 2020, 10:24:24 pm
LeBron is the most complete basketball player of all time. The most impressive thing about him is he was supposed to be the best ever from the age of 16 and at no point has he disappointed. Essentially no one else can live up to that crazy pressure
Follow me on Twitter @norton0723

mweinsteiner

Quote from: Norton0723 on November 01, 2020, 11:29:12 pm
Couldn't agree more. Top to bottom, if you were building a player you'd want more of LeBron's skills and physical traits than MJ's plain and simple. Anyone who goes out and scouts players would absolutely agree 100%. Not to mention if you look at the overall stats as well. People act like MJ was such a better shooter and that's simply untrue. They act like he was more clutch and again, completely untrue. Lebron still playing at this level, after this many games and minutes and at this age is just unheard of. He's truly unlike anything we've ever seen in the history of sports. I love MJ myself but I've never seen any player with the all around game, size, and athleticism of LeBron and it's sad that people just constantly bash him time and time again. He's done nothing but continue to be great on and off the court and it's going to be sad when he finally hangs em up. I, for one, will appreciate watching greatness while I can and I hope others will too.

[/i]

I agree, Bron is an extraordinary athlete and basketball player