Broncos
Raiders
Bucs
Panthers
49ers
Rams
Cardinals

WillNoltie

Either Panthers or Broncos. Broncos have had a very easy schedule and I'm not sold quite yet on the Panthers being a serious threat.

DavidLatham

Panthers or Raiders. Carolina hasn't faced a real team yet and the Raiders are just way too untalented to keep this up. Got lucky to beat the Ravens too

SALivermore

What is with David and this Raiders hate lol. It's ok to admit you were wrong

DavidLatham

Quote from: SALivermore on September 26, 2021, 10:52:07 amWhat is with David and this Raiders hate lol. It's ok to admit you were wrong

They have an +18-point differential against one good team and two bad ones and needed overtime for two of their three wins. What part of that sounds sustainable to you?

SALivermore

They have beaten three teams that each won 10+ games last season. That is what I read. It may never come easy with the Raiders, but it's time for you to admit you misevaluated their roster. A win is a win

DavidLatham

They're like 19th in DVOA, the Dolphins were the worst 10-win team in football and Ben Roethlisberger is a corpse. And how you win has a lot to do with predicting what happens down the road. You simply cannot consistently end up on the winning side of one-score games, regression is inevitable

SALivermore

Doubters will look for any negative stat they can find and then hang their hat on it. DVOA is that for you. The Broncos have yet to play a team that has a win. Meanwhile, the Raiders beat three 10+ win teams from last season, and Derek Carr is leading the MVP race. It's ok to say that you refuse to admit you were wrong. No one hits on all their predictions 

DavidLatham

Quote from: SALivermore on September 28, 2021, 06:34:19 amDoubters will look for any negative stat they can find and then hang their hat on it. DVOA is that for you. The Broncos have yet to play a team that has a win. Meanwhile, the Raiders beat three 10+ win teams from last season, and Derek Carr is leading the MVP race. It's ok to say that you refuse to admit you were wrong. No one hits on all their predictions 

DVOA, point differential, EPA, take your pick. Just about every metric out there says they're an average at best team

I don't think the Broncos are that good either. Better than the Raiders though. And what a teams record was last year has no bearing on how good they are this year. Were people celebrating in the street for beating the 2020 Patriots?

And the 2020 Steelers and Dolphins both won on the heels of great defenses, which we know has basically no year-to-year stability. Both teams are going to be sub-.500 this year with probable top-10 picks

DavidLatham

Well, turns out that falling behind by 14+ every week can lead to losses. Who would've thought?

SALivermore

Let's revisit this shall we. Go on David

DavidLatham

The Raiders improved to below-average after upgrading at head coach, congratulations. And good job hiding for two weeks when they got their asses kicked by real teams

SALivermore

DVOA, ERA, credit score, bring up whatever stats you want. Raiders are 5-2 and you STILL refuse to admit you were wrong. So sad

DavidLatham

I've said they're below average instead of straight up trash, I was wrong about that.

Losing Gruden helps though