December 07, 2021, 09:24:11 pm

2021 NFL Draft Thread

Started by DavidLatham, April 25, 2021, 08:15:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidLatham

Use this thread to discuss the madness of the NFL Draft as it happens. Picks 1 and 2 are set in stone, but what do you think will happen at 3? I think the 49ers mess up and take Mac Jones

LWOSandrewvrp86

I agree, I think Kyle Shanahan will win against the office. I think it'll be:

1) Lawrence
2) Wilson
3) Jones
4) Lance
5) Chase
6) Sewell
7) Pitts


DavidLatham

Quote from: LWOSandrewvrp86 on April 29, 2021, 07:16:29 amI agree, I think Kyle Shanahan will win against the office. I think it'll be:

1) Lawrence
2) Wilson
3) Jones
4) Lance
5) Chase
6) Sewell
7) Pitts

Do you think it's Falcons at 4 or someone trading up?

Akshaj Gaur

What should Cincy do? I would take Sewell over Chase in a heartbeat, but this seems to be the minority.

Harley Burton

Quote from: Akshaj Gaur on April 29, 2021, 07:31:16 amWhat should Cincy do? I would take Sewell over Chase in a heartbeat, but this seems to be the minority.
I'd take him first too, it's more appropriate to address protection first IMO.
But both WR and OT are deep so cases could be made for either.
Good position to be in honestly.

DavidLatham

Quote from: Harley Burton on April 29, 2021, 07:54:48 amI'd take him first too, it's more appropriate to address protection first IMO.
But both WR and OT are deep so cases could be made for either.
Good position to be in honestly.

So deep I'm surprised they're not auctioning the pick to whichever team needs a QB. If I can get an assload of picks and still land a good starting WR/OT, that's what I'm going to do