December 04, 2020, 03:26:59 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Who's gonna beat Deiveson Figueiredo

Started by connordeitrich, November 22, 2020, 10:17:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

connordeitrich

I really don't know if I can see anyone at flyweight beating him right now. If he can stay active and healthy (and keep making weight) he could be champion for a long time and put together a nice string of defenses. He's only 32 so he still has some years in him.

DougMurray

Moreno has a shot for sure. I don't subscribe to the idea that Cody can get it done that seems like a popular idea going around

Norton0723

I agree. He's looked incredible to this point.

Quote from: connordeitrich on November 22, 2020, 10:17:57 amI really don't know if I can see anyone at flyweight beating him right now. If he can stay active and healthy (and keep making weight) he could be champion for a long time and put together a nice string of defenses. He's only 32 so he still has some years in him.
Follow me on Twitter @norton0723

Nate Freeman

Would have liked to have seen him face DJ and/or Triple C, but Askarov and Moreno are the only two true flyweights left for him to fight. Still not sure Cody makes 125. Also excited about Kape but don't think he beats Figgy.

DanRoseMMA

I think he beats Moreno pretty handidly. Would love to see he and Cejudo fight, but not sure that'll happen. He could dominate the division for a while, before ultimately going to Bantamweight.

To be honest, I think he's a legit contender at 135 as well. A very talented fighter who seems to have a new edge and attitude. I'm a fan.