January 18, 2021, 08:19:44 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City Chat

Started by Baldspur78, November 21, 2020, 11:20:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Kovacs

Quote from: Tom Cunningham on November 21, 2020, 01:19:49 pmMost Mourinho half ever- dare I say he's back to his best at Spurs?
That was some impressive bus parking.
CEO, Last Word On Sports INC
LastWordOnSports.com

BenKerr

Quote from: Baldspur78 on November 21, 2020, 01:01:29 pmHave to say before that chance for Bergwign proves my point. Such a poor player. Execution terrible.

He's got some improvements to make but I like him on the counter.  He scored some big goals for Spurs last year in the second half of the season.  Still growing after coming from the Dutch league, but he has talent IMO. He just needs to learn that he doesn't have that extra half second of time in the EPL that he had in the weaker league.

BenKerr

Quote from: Mike Kovacs on November 21, 2020, 01:28:47 pmWow, seeing the handball, I think that's a goal.

How do you figure.  It hit his arm.  The rule is pretty clear, any touch on the arm in the buildup to a goal is no goal.

Baldspur78

Baldspur78

Baldspur78

Barry Dixon

Site Manager LWOF

Zac Campbell

Is this game over? Lo Celso makes it two just 35 seconds after being introduced

BenKerr

Baldspur78

I had just said - madness to take Tanguy off!

BenKerr

BenKerr

Quote from: Baldspur78 on November 21, 2020, 01:55:59 pmI had just said - madness to take Tanguy off!

I can't wait til we play both of them together.

Baldspur78

I think Kane is unplayable. Might not have scored but his all round player is sensational.