November 26, 2020, 09:53:53 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Taysom Hill starting over Jameis Winston

Started by DavidLatham, November 20, 2020, 12:25:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidLatham

Well, didn't see this coming. Let's see if Payton's love for Hill is justified. As a temporary Bucs fan, I personally love this decision

Norton0723

Yeah I'm stunned by this... Sean Payton knows more Football than I ever will but this seems perplexing to say the least
Follow me on Twitter @norton0723

Norton0723

Al Preziosi

I don't think Taysom will be starting for long

Norton0723

I hope not! But it's also Sean Payton so who knows since he has a crazy infatuation with Hill.

LWOSAARON

I hope he plays well. I picked him up in Fantasy Football and have him as my tight end haha

Norton0723

Hahaha yeah any site that lets you have him at TE (ESPN) I would start him above any TE not named Kelce

He's also eligible at TE on FanDuel as well and I normally stick to DraftKings only but I have some money on FanDuel as well so I think I'm gonna fill out a double up lineup with Hill at TE to try to double my account.

Norton0723

DavidLatham

Quote from: Norton0723 on November 21, 2020, 11:58:24 amHahaha yeah any site that lets you have him at TE (ESPN) I would start him above any TE not named Kelce

He's also eligible at TE on FanDuel as well and I normally stick to DraftKings only but I have some money on FanDuel as well so I think I'm gonna fill out a double up lineup with Hill at TE to try to double my account.

If anyone plays in FleaFlicker he's WR eligible over there

Norton0723

RandleRant

Payton is an old school guy, he can't stand turnovers. He'd rather have Hill running and attacking with short passes than Jameis slinging it down the field.

Fascinating to watch tomorrow

Norton0723

Yeah for sure. It's definitely going to be interesting.

Ross Crawford

Working fine so far. Schedule isn't that scary either. A good time to see if this offense under Hill works full time.

Norton0723

Yeah he definitely looked and played much better than I thought he would.

MrSplashMan19

It worked. I don't have the highest expectations for him moving forward, but New Orleans likely won't be losing games because of Taysom.
At least my takes will never be as bad as 6-year-old me thinking the winless Dolphins would beat the undefeated Patriots.

DavidLatham

He looked better than I thought he would, but I'm still not sold on him as the long-term answer. That said, Sean Payton is a magician and Michael Thomas is finally healthy, so anything's possible

LWOS_Marilee

This is gonna feel like a hindsight is 20/20 kind of post but I was actually really excited to see Hill getting the chance to start. There has been a lot of talk about his contract and what happens next and he made a decent case for himself on Sunday. Now, that said, he had the benefit of it being his first start meaning there would have been very little tape on him. We'll see what happens next as far as how he plays without that benefit. But it looks like Payton made the right call. So far, so good.
Department Manager, LWOPW