Previous topic - Next topic

DavidLatham

Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Football Team Game Thread

Norton0723

Follow me on Twitter @norton0723

Norton0723

DavidLatham

Quote from: Norton0723 on November 26, 2020, 03:04:41 pmI think Washington is gonna take this one 27-17

I hope so, I'm rooting hard for Alex Smith. I'm betting on the Cowboys though, 24-21

DavidLatham

K. Joudry

Quote from: DavidLatham on November 26, 2020, 03:45:43 pmI hope so, I'm rooting hard for Alex Smith. I'm betting on the Cowboys though, 24-21

Not a fan of either team, but it's amazing seeing Smith out there.

DavidLatham

Zeke is so bad. Honestly there's no reason for him to ever get the ball

MrSplashMan19

Impressive showing from Washington. The only thing stopping them from winning the division is the tiebreaker that the Giants hold.
At least my takes will never be as bad as 6-year-old me thinking the winless Dolphins would beat the undefeated Patriots.

DavidLatham

Absolutely wild that Alex Smith can throw for less than 150 yards and McLaurin can still get 92 yards

LWOS_Marilee

Your 4-7, first place, Washington Football Team! This division is terrible. But if the turd has to rise to the top of the punch Bowl, it's nice to see it be Alex Smith's team.
Department Manager, LWOPW

DavidLatham

The silver lining to the shit show that is the NFC East is that we no longer have to hear bad takes about how the Cowboys might be better off paying Dalton $3 million than paying Dak starter money. This team clearly needs Dak if they want any shot of winning

Norton0723

Yeah I never understood everyone's fascination with constantly dogging Dak and saying he wasn't a franchise QB while also saying they need to pay Zeke. Terrible mistake and when are people gonna learn.

Quote from: DavidLatham on November 27, 2020, 06:16:17 amThe silver lining to the shit show that is the NFC East is that we no longer have to hear bad takes about how the Cowboys might be better off paying Dalton $3 million than paying Dak starter money. This team clearly needs Dak if they want any shot of winning

DavidLatham

Pre-draft priors are a cancer. Dak was drafted in the fourth round and Zeke was a top-five pick, so Zeke has to be the reason the offense is good. People eventually figure it out over time but nobody would've ever had those takes if Dak was the first-round pick and Zeke was a mid-round running back

Norton0723

Yep I couldn't agree more. It's dumb when people and teams can't realize the concept of most RBs are replaceable besides maybe a select few if that.