December 03, 2021, 10:22:36 am

Most Hated NFL Team?

Started by Al Preziosi, August 06, 2020, 09:31:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidLatham

Yeah this year is rough to watch. At least we'll always have that Seattle game

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: DavidLatham on October 30, 2020, 01:42:42 pm
Seeing the Patriots a lot - is the hate still there even though Brady isn't?

Speaking from personal experience, some of that hate is 100 percent jealousy. When you've got the Patriots winning SB left and right, the Red Sox grabbing titles, the Celtics grabbing titles, the Bruins grabbing titles, all within a decade span of time...Any fan in any other city I'm sure is gonna wish it were them.
Department Manager, LWOPW

DavidLatham

Quote from: LWOS_Marilee on November 15, 2020, 08:50:29 am
Speaking from personal experience, some of that hate is 100 percent jealousy. When you've got the Patriots winning SB left and right, the Red Sox grabbing titles, the Celtics grabbing titles, the Bruins grabbing titles, all within a decade span of time...Any fan in any other city I'm sure is gonna wish it were them.

No I totally get the hate, I was just wondering if the rest of the world viewed it as a Brady thing or a Patriots thing. Let's be real the Pats aren't exactly world beaters without him

LWOS_Marilee

I think it's a Brady thing but primarily but its since poured out to a Belichick thing and a Patriots thing. No one wants to see them win again so soon even if Brady has moved on.

DavidLatham

Gotcha. Well wish granted lol

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: DavidLatham on November 15, 2020, 12:03:02 pm
Gotcha. Well wish granted lol

Haha. I mean, I'm not gonna lie and say I haven't enjoyed the downfall because I have. But I'm still rooting against Brady too so you're right about the Brady hate. But I also love and have always loved Drew Brees so rooting against the Bucs isn't hard haha

Norton0723

I can agree it's definitely a Brady thing that has also become a Bill and the Pats thing too. I root against both of them so I don't want to see either win.
Follow me on Twitter @norton0723

MrSplashMan19

Chiefs absolutely. They are very Golden State-y to me, and I hate it.

signed, a sad Cavs fan
At least my takes will never be as bad as 6-year-old me thinking the winless Dolphins would beat the undefeated Patriots.

Norton0723

I can see it a bit but I'm also a Cavs fan and I kinda love the Chiefs to be honest. I think the Warriors of the NFL were the Patriots for me.

Quote from: MrSplashMan19 on November 17, 2020, 01:33:52 amChiefs absolutely. They are very Golden State-y to me, and I hate it.

signed, a sad Cavs fan
Follow me on Twitter @norton0723

Zac Campbell

As a Seahawks fan, it has to be the 49ers.

From a general fan's perspective, it would probably be the Cowboys, Patriots, Bengals or Packers.

Harley Burton

I despise New England, mostly due to Tuck rule...Denver is a given, and for no real reason other than personal biases, Philidelphia. ;)

DavidLatham

Quote from: Harley Burton on April 25, 2021, 09:33:52 amI despise New England, mostly due to Tuck rule...Denver is a given, and for no real reason other than personal biases, Philidelphia. ;)

Raiders fan I take it ;)

Harley Burton

Quote from: DavidLatham on April 25, 2021, 09:35:19 amRaiders fan I take it ;)

Of course! It was a fumble...I'll get over it someday.
I guess I'll add the Chiefs and Cowboys as well. Hard to hate good football but KC hate is in my blood and well Dallas is self-explanatory.

DavidLatham

Quote from: Harley Burton on April 29, 2021, 04:47:29 amOf course! It was a fumble...I'll get over it someday.
I guess I'll add the Chiefs and Cowboys as well. Hard to hate good football but KC hate is in my blood and well Dallas is self-explanatory.

Honestly I don't get the leaguewide hate for the Cowboys. They really haven't been that relevant since the 90's

LWOSandrewvrp86

It's between the Cowboys and the Patriots. Patriots because they won so much recently, and the Cowboys because they keep calling themselves "America's Team"