December 03, 2021, 09:45:38 am

Most Hated NFL Team?

Started by Al Preziosi, August 06, 2020, 09:31:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Preziosi

Which NFL team do you hate the most? For me, it's easily the Cowboys

DavidLatham

I'm a Patriots fan and I totally get it


LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: Al Preziosi on August 06, 2020, 09:31:38 am
Which NFL team do you hate the most? For me, it's easily the Cowboys

As an Eagles fan, this is an easy agree. Patriots and Seahawks (I can't stand Pete Carroll) probably second the third. Then the rest of the NFC East lol. Go Birds.
Department Manager, LWOPW

R-S.Ben

This might be as common a thought but the Bengals are the consensus most hated in the AFC North no matter who you talk to. Cowboys are a close second but it's only because of the media attention and overhyping that is done around them every year

Al Preziosi

Quote from: R-S.Ben on August 28, 2020, 10:10:22 am
This might be as common a thought but the Bengals are the consensus most hated in the AFC North no matter who you talk to. Cowboys are a close second but it's only because of the media attention and overhyping that is done around them every year

Really? Ravens fans hate the Bengals more than Steelers? Because of guys like Burfict? lol

R-S.Ben

Quote from: Al Preziosi on August 28, 2020, 05:43:03 pm
Really? Ravens fans hate the Bengals more than Steelers? Because of guys like Burfict? lol

The Steelers play a reputable brand of football that Ravens fans respect and honour because the rivalry is so hard fought and one of the best in the NFL. The Bengals seem to talk more and do less while adding more dirty play on the side haha


Nate Freeman

Cowboys fans are generally unbearable, and the Pats are hated because they win a lot (even if they're cheating, i.e. Deflategate and Spygate). I have a sense that there are more people interested with the Pats now that Tom Brady is gone, but it could just be them rooting for failure.

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: Nate Freeman on August 28, 2020, 06:09:30 pm
Cowboys fans are generally unbearable, and the Pats are hated because they win a lot (even if they're cheating, i.e. Deflategate and Spygate). I have a sense that there are more people interested with the Pats now that Tom Brady is gone, but it could just be them rooting for failure.

Bellichick is still there so yeah, the Pats are definitely still a hated team. But there was some overnight hatred moving toward Tampa Bay for sure. Enough hate to go around to both teams lol
Department Manager, LWOPW

WaldoTerrier

As a Ravens fan, it's the Steelers and the Patriots. Easily the two teams that have stood in the way of Baltimore more often than not. I can respect Pittsburgh and still not stand them. CBS flashing back and forth between the Steelers watching the Ravens game when Baltimore clinched the division against Cleveland two years ago was satisfying, watching the Pittsburgh players see their playoff hopes vanish with one play.

Mike Kovacs

A mash-up Ravens and Bengals because I can't pick just one.
CEO, Last Word On Sports INC
LastWordOnSports.com

Dan Mount

Patriots and Cowboys is the only correct answer.
Marketing Manager, Last Word on Hockey

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: Dan Mount on September 01, 2020, 03:47:58 pm
Patriots and Cowboys is the only correct answer.

LOL, Amen to that. Top two on my list!
Department Manager, LWOPW

SALivermore


RugbyNZ_

Geez Al, this is a heated topic.
Maybe the Buffalo Bills; because of those repeated failures back in the day.
Those sort of eras take a longtime to remove but I've also never fancied the 49's......something to do with gold pants & Austin Powers

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: RugbyNZ_ on September 02, 2020, 10:35:29 am
Geez Al, this is a heated topic.
Maybe the Buffalo Bills; because of those repeated failures back in the day.
Those sort of eras take a longtime to remove but I've also never fancied the 49's......something to do with gold pants & Austin Powers

I feel sorry for the Bills more than I hate them. Hard not to feel bad for a team to go to the SB FOUR YEARS in a row and lose every single one. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, except ya know, the Dallas Cowboys lol
Department Manager, LWOPW