January 21, 2021, 10:06:48 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!


Is the Lanzini goal already a shoo-in for Goal of the Season?

Started by mweinsteiner, October 19, 2020, 01:08:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mweinsteiner

I'm absolutely amazed by that strike, more and more every time I see it. Barring something even more miraculous, it's safe to say that should be Goal of the Season, right?

Barry Dixon

It's a contender but there's a long way to go yet. Hopefully we'll see more great strikes.
Site Manager LWOF

Barry Dixon

Site Manager LWOF

LWOS_Niklas

I agree with Barry.  It's still too early.

However, what a bloody strike!!
"Eliminate the impossible and whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the answer." - Sherlock Holmes

mweinsteiner

Quote from: Barry Dixon on October 19, 2020, 01:16:56 pm
It's a contender but there's a long way to go yet. Hopefully we'll see more great strikes.

Very true, not sure if we'll see another one quite like this though.

mweinsteiner

Quote from: LWOS_Niklas on October 19, 2020, 04:26:30 pm
I agree with Barry.  It's still too early.

However, what a bloody strike!!

Fair enough, it was insaneee

AWaite

More to come definitely! But he has certainly set the bar high!


derriethickett

I'd be confident to vote for it already. The sheer audacity to hit that. WOW.

Alex Richards

Yes barring a miracle I can't see anything topping this one
Department Head Of LWOPW

MichaelMarti

What a goal! And in what a moment as well!!

But, I still think it's too early, hopefully, there are some brilliant this season.

MichaelMarti

Quote from: MichaelMarti on October 20, 2020, 01:51:34 pm
What a goal! And in what a moment as well!!

But, I still think it's too early, hopefully, there are some brilliant this season.

*brilliant goals this season

mweinsteiner

Quote from: MichaelMarti on October 20, 2020, 01:51:34 pm
What a goal! And in what a moment as well!!

But, I still think it's too early, hopefully, there are some brilliant this season.

It may be too early, but come on, that type of finish in that moment from that distance? I just don't see anything topping that

mweinsteiner


mweinsteiner

Quote from: AWaite on October 20, 2020, 08:04:05 am
More to come definitely! But he has certainly set the bar high!

If the bar was from 1-10, he's set it at 11 haha

mweinsteiner

Quote from: derriethickett on October 20, 2020, 09:26:52 am
I'd be confident to vote for it already. The sheer audacity to hit that. WOW.

Exactly, just can't believe it

MichaelMarti

Quote from: mweinsteiner on October 20, 2020, 10:22:51 pm
It may be too early, but come on, that type of finish in that moment from that distance? I just don't see anything topping that

It might be like the time when Zlaten won the Puskas (everyone knew his goal v England was going to win.) But, I just want to hope there are more great strikes.