November 28, 2020, 05:41:02 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Kansas City Chiefs vs Buffalo Bills Week 6 Game Thread

Started by SALivermore, October 19, 2020, 05:09:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DanRoseMMA

Buffalo just out here giving yards away 15 yards a clip. Dumb penalties...that's just special. They'll be 5-5 in a few weeks.

LWOS_Marilee

Not sure if this is just another bad game by Buffalo or if it's the game that is showing us who are the real contenders and pretenders here. That said, if the Bills lose, there's really no shame in dropping back to back games to the teams they did. It's just a matter of showing a clear tier one and tier two in the AFC.
Department Manager, LWOPW

LWOS_Marilee

connordeitrich

This is not the Bills defense of last year. If they're gonna go places, it will need to be Josh Allen consistently winning them shoot outs. I'm still not convinced he can do that yet.

LWOS_Marilee

Yeah, he's good but I don't see him hanging in there shot for shot with some of the top guys in the league.

DavidLatham

Josh Allen has looked a lot like 2018-2019 Josh Allen over the past two weeks

DanRoseMMA

Josh Allen is not the answer...either is Singletary at RB. Without defense playing lights out, they are average in my opinion.

Norton0723

Completely agree on Singletary. His receiving metrics were some of the worst in the NFL last year. If Moss hadn't gotten hurt, he should overtake him. I'm not sold on Allen either as a real life QB but he's definitely shown improvement year over year which is promising. He's had a rough couple weeks so it'll be interesting to see how he responds. I also wrote about Singletary before the year about how he was a huge fade for me in fantasy (see link). Also don't mind the Diggs and Amari calls that haven't been good so far lol.

https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2020/09/10/fantasy-football-fades/
Follow me on Twitter @norton0723