November 27, 2020, 12:58:33 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Braves vs Dodgers - NLCS Thread

Started by LWOS_Marilee, October 09, 2020, 11:00:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

connordeitrich

Wow the Dodgers got after it in that first inning! Feel bad for the rookie. That home run from Rios was destroyed.

Akshaj Gaur

I was busy, and just started watching...seems like I missed a lot.

LWOS_Marilee

Looks like that 9th inning comeback woke the bats the hell up. 11 runs in the first. Damn!
Department Manager, LWOPW

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: Akshaj Gaur on October 14, 2020, 06:40:35 pm
I was busy, and just started watching...seems like I missed a lot.

Don't worry. At this rate, you'll still see 10 runs scored plus the 15 they already have lol

rbrent

This may be the kind of game that flips momentum. I wouldn't mind honestly. Kershaw deserves a ring at some point.

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: rbrent on October 14, 2020, 09:24:42 pm
This may be the kind of game that flips momentum. I wouldn't mind honestly. Kershaw deserves a ring at some point.

I hate the Braves and last thing I want to see is another NL East team win the pennant in back-to-back years, so yes, I would welcome this being a momentum shifter. But the Dodgers still have to face Fried in a potential game seven so we'll see if that momentum can carry through to one of the best pitchers in baseball who just so happens to be pitching exceptionally well in the postseason too.

LWOS_Marilee

DJKleinbard

DougWinkey

Dave Roberts has no idea how to manage Kershaw in the postseason. Under no circumstances should he have faced Ozuna with a runner on second after giving up the go-ahead run.

LWOSAARON

Quote from: LWOS_Marilee on October 14, 2020, 10:42:35 pm
I hate the Braves and last thing I want to see is another NL East team win the pennant in back-to-back years, so yes, I would welcome this being a momentum shifter. But the Dodgers still have to face Fried in a potential game seven so we'll see if that momentum can carry through to one of the best pitchers in baseball who just so happens to be pitching exceptionally well in the postseason too.

Fried will pitch Game Six. Anderson Game Seven

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: LWOSAARON on October 16, 2020, 10:02:21 am
Fried will pitch Game Six. Anderson Game Seven

Ah, so Dodgers will get eliminated in sox games then lol. I just don't see them beating Max. If they do, I don't think they beat Ian too. That's one heck of a one-two punch.

LWOS_Marilee

In a big game, Kershaw came up small again. Do we blame this on the back or is the criticism of him fair, of not being a good postseason pitcher?

EvanThompson

EvanThompson

Ozuna leaving early followed by the Seager homer...that could be huge.

DJKleinbard

The Braves got lucky with Wilson and Minter these past two nights, but Im not complaining