News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Black Monday Thread

Started by LWOS_Marilee, January 04, 2021, 11:50:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidLatham

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: DavidLatham on January 11, 2021, 02:05:06 pmDoug Pederson is GONE

Yep. I have to admit, part of me is surprised they pulled the trigger but it really looks like this all came down to Carson or Doug. I just hope the Eagles made the right call and the regression was on Pederson and stuff Wentz can fix now that hes gone.
Department Manager, LWOPW

LWOS_Marilee

Ross Crawford

I think Daboll will end up with Chargers, they're desperate for someone to develop Herbert.

Eagles will be really interesting to see who they go after. I don't have a good feel for them mainly cause Pederson firing took a week so I'm not sure they know themselves.

DavidLatham

Quote from: Ross Crawford on January 13, 2021, 12:57:56 pmI think Daboll will end up with Chargers, they're desperate for someone to develop Herbert.

Eagles will be really interesting to see who they go after. I don't have a good feel for them mainly cause Pederson firing took a week so I'm not sure they know themselves.

Herbert with Daboll would be a deadly combination. I hope that happens, seeing that duo face off against Reid/Mahomes for a decade would be AMAZING.

And the Eagles are in such a rough spot, it's probably the least attractive situation. The team is filled with aging veterans and is in cap hell with a massive QB controversy where neither guy looked that good last year. Almost seems like whoever gets hired is set up to fail

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: Ross Crawford on January 13, 2021, 12:57:56 pmI think Daboll will end up with Chargers, they're desperate for someone to develop Herbert.

They are casting wide nets that's for sure lol. Even McDaniels is getting an interview which doesn't excite me.

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: DavidLatham on January 14, 2021, 07:20:12 amAnd the Eagles are in such a rough spot, it's probably the least attractive situation. The team is filled with aging veterans and is in cap hell with a massive QB controversy where neither guy looked that good last year. Almost seems like whoever gets hired is set up to fail

The cap situation isn't as bad as people make it out to be. And if there is one thing Roseman is good at, it's navigating those deals. The expectation is they'll restructure a bunch because their 2022 cap is much more favorable.

LWOS_Marilee