January 18, 2021, 08:48:10 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Favorite Show you are Currently Streaming

Started by LWOS_Marilee, January 03, 2021, 07:53:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LWOS_Marilee

I'm looking for some streaming recommendations on either Amazon, Hulu, Disney Plus or Netflix. What's everyone into right now and what would you recommend checking out? I'm leaning Kobra Kai. I've heard some pretty good things. But open to all reccos!
Department Manager, LWOPW

Alex Richards

I recently watched Kipo and the age of wonderbeasts on Netflix and it's really good!  It's animated but don't let that fool you into thinking it's not a good show.

I also watched that series Sex Education (also on Netflix) and I thought it was pretty entertaining despite not being finished yet
Department Head Of LWOPW

Alex Richards

Department Head Of LWOPW

DavidLatham

I'm in-between shows now but since quarantine started I've gone through a boatload of Netflix. Top recommendations: Community, New Girl, BoJack Horseman, Schitt's Creek, The Good Place, Better Call Saul

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: Alex Richards on January 04, 2021, 05:45:50 pmI recently watched Kipo and the age of wonderbeasts on Netflix and it's really good!  It's animated but don't let that fool you into thinking it's not a good show.

I also watched that series Sex Education (also on Netflix) and I thought it was pretty entertaining despite not being finished yet

Animated is not a disqualifier!

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: DavidLatham on January 06, 2021, 06:17:55 amI'm in-between shows now but since quarantine started I've gone through a boatload of Netflix. Top recommendations: Community, New Girl, BoJack Horseman, Schitt's Creek, The Good Place, Better Call Saul

Community was a great show. Watched it when it was on but with its Netflix renaissance I have considered a rewatch. Watched New Girl when it was on. Another great show. Have caught apple Bojack and really enjoyed it. Waa meaning to start Schitt's Creek but just totally forgot so thanks for putting that back on my radar!

Declan Wiseman

Quote from: LWOS_Marilee on January 08, 2021, 11:43:03 pmCommunity was a great show. Watched it when it was on but with its Netflix renaissance I have considered a rewatch. Watched New Girl when it was on. Another great show. Have caught apple Bojack and really enjoyed it. Waa meaning to start Schitt's Creek but just totally forgot so thanks for putting that back on my radar!

Struggled a bit with Schitt's Creek.

I'd recommend The Serpent, on the BBC. Gripping, emotional, long episodes.
Editor at Lastwordonsports.com

Declan Wiseman

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: Declan Wiseman on January 09, 2021, 12:34:12 amStruggled a bit with Schitt's Creek.

I'd recommend The Serpent, on the BBC. Gripping, emotional, long episodes.

Interesting. What's it about?

Alex Richards

Quote from: LWOS_Marilee on January 08, 2021, 11:41:11 pmAnimated is not a disqualifier!

WOO.  In that case you'll love it as much as I did
Department Head Of LWOPW

Declan Wiseman

Quote from: LWOS_Marilee on January 09, 2021, 12:01:57 pmInteresting. What's it about?

Based on a true story. Serial killer out in Bangkok who poses as a gem dealer. Up to a Belgian diplomat to piece it all together!

Dan Mount

Blasted through Letterkenny and looking for some recommendations.
Marketing Manager, Last Word on Hockey

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: Declan Wiseman on January 09, 2021, 02:51:56 pmBased on a true story. Serial killer out in Bangkok who poses as a gem dealer. Up to a Belgian diplomat to piece it all together!

Oo sounds interesting. Shame I don't have BBC though.

DougMurray

I love forensic files as a comfort show but right now shameless is the only thing half way decent on.

DougMurray

I also heard your honor with Bryan Cranston is really good

WaldoTerrier

Been working through Drunk History on Hulu. I'm a history buff, so that's the appeal with me. But, it's a fun way to look at important moments in history.

Ross Crawford

Easing my way through Lovecraft country and man that show is mental but pretty cool.

Peaky Blinders is my favorite of the last few years or so. Great show