April 11, 2021, 07:27:38 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Do the Braves have the best rotation in the NL East?

Started by DJKleinbard, November 25, 2020, 04:08:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DJKleinbard

Signing Morton gives them the edge in my opinion, but Soroka's health is crucial to that holding true. The Nationals probably still have the best top-three though if everyone is healthy. I'm not sure what to make of the Mets rotation after deGrom yet.

DavidLatham

Top to bottom it's probably the Braves, but I think other teams have better aces

Norton0723

I'm as big a Charlie Morton fan as they come but I still gotta give it to the Nats. I'll be rooting hard for Atlanta as I really love a ton of players on their team but Washington is too strong at the top of the rotation and while Atlanta has more potential at the back end, it's unproven
Follow me on Twitter @norton0723

Nate Freeman

Super pumped to have Morton back in ATL. It'll be good to have a vet to mentor all of those young guys.

Norton0723

Yeah I think Morton will be so awesome for that rotation.
Follow me on Twitter @norton0723

MrSplashMan19

Fried, Soroka, Morton *should* be a great 1,2,3 (no clue what order they'd be)

Ian Anderson and Bryse Wilson have had their flashes, so there's a chance Atlanta could have a steady 1-5 when Soroka returns. Hamels helps, I guess.
At least my takes will never be as bad as 6-year-old me thinking the winless Dolphins would beat the undefeated Patriots.

MrSplashMan19

At least my takes will never be as bad as 6-year-old me thinking the winless Dolphins would beat the undefeated Patriots.

LWOS_Marilee

It's tough to get better than Scherzer and Strasburg but I liked what I saw last year from Atlanta with Fried and Anderson. If those two can pitch like they did in 2020, 100 percent the best rotation is in Atlanta. Followed by Washington and then probably a tie in NY and Phi. But both teams kinda suck after their 1-2.
Department Manager, LWOPW