March 02, 2021, 01:17:54 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Favorite Game of 2020?

Started by LWOS_Robbie, November 15, 2020, 05:59:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidLatham

That's the consensus I've heard too. Sounds like it's worth it (frankly the BotW lore alone is probably worth the price of admission for me)

LWOS_Robbie

Quote from: DavidLatham on November 22, 2020, 11:34:35 amThat's the consensus I've heard too. Sounds like it's worth it (frankly the BotW lore alone is probably worth the price of admission for me)
The cutscenes between missions are a real treat. BoTW already has a great story with memorable characters and deep lore synonymous with the Zelda franchise. Age of Calamity builds upon it well.
Department Manager, LWOPW

LWOS_Robbie

Department Manager, LWOPW

Baldspur78

I don't know where 2020 has gone! There have been so many highlights but for me there is one game that has really stood out. A short, indie game A Short Hike has been a piece of joy in a tough old time so it stands out for me and even though it's not a huge title, it is gaming at its very best.

Alex Richards

Quote from: Baldspur78 on November 24, 2020, 12:21:00 pmI don't know where 2020 has gone! There have been so many highlights but for me there is one game that has really stood out. A short, indie game A Short Hike has been a piece of joy in a tough old time so it stands out for me and even though it's not a huge title, it is gaming at its very best.

Always great to see some indie love.  What's the game like?
Department Head Of LWOPW