March 02, 2021, 06:30:52 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Under the Radar Prospects

Started by DavidLatham, October 25, 2020, 01:45:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidLatham

Hey all, so I religiously follow NFL football but only casually watch college games. What under the radar NFL Draft prospects should I keep my eyes on throughout the rest of the season?

travisknobbe

Though he still has a year of eligibility (technically two, given the free year due to COVID), you might see WVU's Leddie Brown sneak into the final day of the draft. He's become a strong back after contact, and, if he can finish it out and gets drafted by the right team, I could see him getting some play next year. Wouldn't consider him a draft day sleeper, but, if he leaves early, I'd keep an eye on him for potential waiver/FA play.
LWOS - CFB Writer covering WVU and General Topics (NIL compensation and rule changes)

travisknobbe

LWOS - CFB Writer covering WVU and General Topics (NIL compensation and rule changes)

Aarik

Deon McIntosh might be a guy to keep an eye on. Redshirt senior in Pullman. Originally played at Notre Dame, then went to East Mississippi CC, and now at WSU. Definetly not a top end prospect, but he looks to hold a lot of potential pro tools.