April 18, 2021, 09:07:04 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

AEW Thread

Started by Alex Richards, August 04, 2020, 04:56:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Richards

Thunder Rosa and Britt Baker delivered an excellent brawl.  Some of the spots were nasty and the blood both women shed added to the match so much.
Department Head Of LWOPW

LWOS_Robbie

Quote from: Alex Richards on March 17, 2021, 04:36:06 pmMiro and Kip Sabian seem to be heading for a split up with Miro being a bit of a dick.

How many breakups are they going to have on one show?
As long as it gets Miro away from this nonsense, why not?

Also, the Lights Out match was a hell of a way to end the show. Thunder Rosa and Britt Baker put themselves through hell here. Baker bled like crazy and took some thumbtack spots in the process, too. Lots of respect for the effort these two put in.
Department Manager, LWOPW

LWOS_Robbie

Alex Richards

AEW was a real mixed bag.  The Pinnacle bore me, as does Cody's crap but Lucha Bros and Laredo Kid delivered a great match and Jade Cargill got some promo time, the women's division also has a lot going on at once and stories weaving together which is fantastic
Department Head Of LWOPW

LWOS_Robbie

Christian Cage's first match on AEW Dynamite was a damn solid one. Frankie Kazarian was the perfect opponent to put him in there with, too. Christian looked great taking bumps, even on the ring apron, and he looked as good wrestling as I've ever seen him.

LWOS_Robbie

QT Marshall creates his own Nightmare Family-esque heel stable comprised of people he helped teach.

Can't say I'm too enthralled but, hey, another faction to add to the pile in AEW.

Alex Richards

Quote from: LWOS_Robbie on March 31, 2021, 03:46:47 pmQT Marshall creates his own Nightmare Family-esque heel stable comprised of people he helped teach.

Can't say I'm too enthralled but, hey, another faction to add to the pile in AEW.

I see this as a way to get Nick Comoroto and Anthony Ogogo TV time without exposing them in the ring so I don't mind it too much
Department Head Of LWOPW

Alex Richards

Department Head Of LWOPW

LWOS_Robbie

Quote from: Alex Richards on April 02, 2021, 01:03:54 amI see this as a way to get Nick Comoroto and Anthony Ogogo TV time without exposing them in the ring so I don't mind it too much
Comoroto is the one guy that I believe has the biggest chance of exploding in popularity beyond this new stable. The dude is good in the ring and he has an old-school presence to him as well. I dig it.

Alex Richards

Quote from: LWOS_Robbie on April 02, 2021, 04:17:41 amComoroto is the one guy that I believe has the biggest chance of exploding in popularity beyond this new stable. The dude is good in the ring and he has an old-school presence to him as well. I dig it.

Comoroto is gonna be huge he's got everything you could want from a big star
Department Head Of LWOPW

Alex Richards

The more I watch from AEW Dark and Elevation the brighter the future seems for the AEW women's division.  KiLynn King, Red Velvet, Tay Conti all continue to grow on the brand.  Diamante is free of Ivelisse now and had a banger with Thunder Rosa, hope to see more from Diamante going forward
Department Head Of LWOPW