February 23, 2021, 06:56:49 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

WWE Thread

Started by Alex Richards, August 04, 2020, 04:55:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Richards

Quote from: LWOS_Robbie on Yesterday at 12:46:58 pmStarting to think Alex loved the show.

I love this show about as much as I'd love to see Cody go 60 minutes
Department Head Of LWOPW

LWOS_Robbie

Quote from: Alex Richards on Yesterday at 01:35:50 pmI love this show about as much as I'd love to see Cody go 60 minutes
The world isn't quite ready for such an in-ring blessing.
Department Manager, LWOPW

LWOS_Robbie

LWOS_Robbie

Bobby Lashley threatening The Miz for the WWE Championship they agreed on before is some good shit. Hard to believe Lashley went from the "sisters" segment and Lana marriage to being this mafioso badass.

LWOS_Robbie

Rhea Ripley is coming soon to RAW.

About time, too. The women's division on that show needs a supreme kick in the ass.

LWOS_Robbie

Braun Strowman takes on Bobby Lashley later tonight; if Strowman wins, he's added to the WWE Championship match with Lashley and The Miz.

Ok.

LWOS_Robbie

Due to the powers of Alexa Bliss, and maybe The Fiend I don't know, Randy Orton spit up black pile.

Orton got Papa Shango'd.

LWOS_Robbie

LWOS_Robbie

Following miscommunication, an errant kick to the face to Asuka by Charlotte Flair, Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax get the win. Post-match, Asuka pushed Charlotte's hand away that was offered.

Looks like we got an Asuka/Charlotte program bubbling. Don't have a good feeling about this one.

LWOS_Robbie

After her match, Charlotte meets up with Ric and pretty much tells him to go home, that she loves him but she wants to be herself.

Tough to do when virtually every element of her presentation has been lifted from her old man, but sure.

LWOS_Robbie

Lashley beats Strowman in the main event, meaning that it'll be a straight-up singles match between Lashley and The Miz for the WWE Championship.

LWOPW_Scott

Quote from: LWOS_Robbie on Yesterday at 05:59:30 pmLashley beats Strowman in the main event, meaning that it'll be a straight-up singles match between Lashley and The Miz for the WWE Championship.
Perfect way to continue building Lashley. I won't give WWE credit for having this as their goal since the MVP-Lashley combo was made but it sure looks that way. He should have a solid run to SummerSlam

Alex Richards

Quote from: LWOS_Robbie on Yesterday at 03:42:38 pmRhea Ripley is coming soon to RAW.

About time, too. The women's division on that show needs a supreme kick in the ass.

She could be the shot in the arm that division needs because Charlotte alone can't make a division interesting and they won't seem to try with Asuka.  Hopefully, Ripley can help them out
Department Head Of LWOPW

Alex Richards

Quote from: LWOS_Robbie on Yesterday at 04:43:18 pmDue to the powers of Alexa Bliss, and maybe The Fiend I don't know, Randy Orton spit up black pile.

Orton got Papa Shango'd.

... THIS SHIT SUCKS

I live for the day WWE fans cop on and realise The Fiend is the worst thing to happen to that company since Triple H's reign of terror
Department Head Of LWOPW

Alex Richards

Quote from: LWOS_Robbie on Yesterday at 05:07:07 pmFollowing miscommunication, an errant kick to the face to Asuka by Charlotte Flair, Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax get the win. Post-match, Asuka pushed Charlotte's hand away that was offered.

Looks like we got an Asuka/Charlotte program bubbling. Don't have a good feeling about this one.

Cant wait for Asuka to go 0-2 against The QUEEN at Mania lel
Department Head Of LWOPW

Alex Richards

Quote from: LWOS_Robbie on Yesterday at 05:59:30 pmLashley beats Strowman in the main event, meaning that it'll be a straight-up singles match between Lashley and The Miz for the WWE Championship.

they're finally doing right by Lashley I am shocked but not at all unhappy
Department Head Of LWOPW