January 18, 2021, 08:32:14 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

WWE Thread

Started by Alex Richards, August 04, 2020, 09:55:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: LWOS_Robbie on January 11, 2021, 08:57:17 pmAlso Jaxson Ryker is a less efficient bodyguard than Tamina Snuka. My god with this fucking dude.

Haha he's terrible. But sidebar, the "universal truth?" Elias has a follower? We really gonna run this messiah/cult leader angle again? Come up with something original please.
Department Manager, LWOPW

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: LWOS_Robbie on January 11, 2021, 09:03:41 pmYou know it's bad when Blake and Cutler are faring better being the lackeys of Baron goddamn Corbin.

Oh, THAT'S where they went?! I honestly never noticed lmao. Did they keep the Forgotten Sons name?

LWOS_Marilee

LWOS_Marilee

Not really sure where this Sheamus/Lee thing is going. Kinda has the feeling of Sheamus/Cesaro but who knows. Either way, great match. Sheamus can host fight with the best of them. Nice seeing him just being a bad arse these days ;)

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: LWOS_Robbie on January 11, 2021, 10:29:39 pmDrew Gulak loses his Royal Rumble qualifying match against AJ Styles.

Styles was already in, so my question is, why did Gulak even have to wrestle for his spot when everyone else verbally declared themselves in the Rumble and that was that?

D.U.M.B.

LWOS_Marilee

I'm only half way through the show but the line of the night already happened.

Ali to T Bar in his match with Woods: "Show them what we stand for!"

Alright Ali, you've got me. What the hell does RETRIBUTION stand for? I don't even think he knows haha

Alex Richards

Quote from: LWOS_Marilee on January 12, 2021, 05:29:57 pmOh, THAT'S where they went?! I honestly never noticed lmao. Did they keep the Forgotten Sons name?

LMAO you didn't know they were the guys with Corbin?
Department Head Of LWOPW

Alex Richards

Department Head Of LWOPW

Alex Richards

Quote from: LWOS_Marilee on January 12, 2021, 05:36:04 pmI'm only half way through the show but the line of the night already happened.

Ali to T Bar in his match with Woods: "Show them what we stand for!"

Alright Ali, you've got me. What the hell does RETRIBUTION stand for? I don't even think he knows haha

Remember when they were blowing up generators and being delinquents just because lol
Department Head Of LWOPW

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: Alex Richards on January 12, 2021, 05:55:55 pmLMAO you didn't know they were the guys with Corbin?

I have paid so little attention to Corbin. I always turn off when he comes on. So I didn't even know he had guys period lol

LWOS_Marilee

Quote from: Alex Richards on January 12, 2021, 05:56:46 pmRemember when they were blowing up generators and being delinquents just because lol

Good times haha

Alex Richards

Quote from: LWOS_Marilee on January 12, 2021, 08:21:10 pmI have paid so little attention to Corbin. I always turn off when he comes on. So I didn't even know he had guys period lol

Wow can't believe you'd treat the best heel in the company like this
Department Head Of LWOPW

Alex Richards

WWE put up a news piece about Matthew McConaughey making his way to the squared circle and honestly it's sad how DESPERATE they are to have any sort of celebrity acknowledgement
Department Head Of LWOPW

LWOS_Robbie

Quote from: Alex Richards on January 13, 2021, 10:55:12 amWWE put up a news piece about Matthew McConaughey making his way to the squared circle and honestly it's sad how DESPERATE they are to have any sort of celebrity acknowledgement
Of all actors, McConaughey? I guess you got to pick and choose your targets wisely.

LWOS_Robbie

Grizzled Young Veterans move forward in the Dusty Classic. For my money, THE team to win the whole thing.

LWOS_Robbie

One aspect of Xia Li's recent matches, as a heel, is that you see those haunting torches playing around the CWC. It's a neat touch that accentuates the ominous nature of Xia and the group she's part of.

Alex Richards

So MSK are The Rascalz.  I expect them to win the tournament as they're set up to have an exciting run of matches
https://lastwordonsports.com/prowrestling/2021/01/14/msk-fka-the-rascalz-debut-in-nxt/
Department Head Of LWOPW