FanDuel, a well-known player in the Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) arena, quickly jumped at the chance to venture into the legal sports industry following the repeal of the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) in 2018. Joe, 2:56 PM. The latest exclusive Fanduel Sportsbook promo code is here for new users today. $1000 No Sweat First Bet using the promo code.
Terms and Conditions Apply. Offer Valid in Select States.
On this page, you will find all these details along with handy tips to get the FanDuel Sportsbook promo code.
FanDuel promo code for 2022
- FanDuel promo code – welcome bonus for new players
- FanDuel sportsbook bonus – $1000 No Sweat First Bet
- FanDuel legal states – CO, CT, AZ, IN, IL, LA, NJ, MI, PA, NY, VA, TN, WV, & WY.
FanDuel sportsbook promo code terms and conditions
FanDuel is recognized for generous signup packages in the United States online sports betting market. When you join this bookie, you can boost your bankroll with a free bet that goes up to $1000.
A free bet means new players can place their initial deposit on the platform without fear of losing money. When you make your initial bet of $1000 or less, FanDuel sportsbook will refund the stake should it lose.
Below is a summary of the terms and conditions associated with the FanDuel sportsbook promo code:
- The bonus applies to your first bet.
- You must make a minimum deposit of $10 to claim the offer.
- The free bet offer does not apply to any wagers you make with other bonus funds. Usually, it should be a wager from the money you've deposited at the FanDuel sportsbook.
- If your wager loses, you will get a bonus credit equivalent to the funds you wagered within 72 hours.
- The bonus funds cannot be withdrawn. Only the winnings you get from playing with it are eligible for withdrawal.
- You have 14 days to utilize the offer.
- The bonus credits will be valid for 14 days. FanDuel will revoke any unused credits after that.
Other FanDuel Sportsbook promos and rewards
The offers at FanDuel sportsbook don't cease when you register. You will realize that there are several others targeting existing players. During our FanDuel review, we found other promos such as:
- Same-Game Parlays (SGP) promos – FanDuel provides risk-free bets on same game parlays across multiple sports.
- Daily odds boost – These are enhanced odds targeting specific bets selected by the sportsbook.
- Reload bonus – A casino offers available to players who have previously deposited at FanDuel sportsbook. This is their way of rewarding loyal customers for continuing to use their site.
- Parlay insurance – In case your parlay loses, let's say by just one leg, FanDuel will refund you up to a certain amount.
- Free to play games – FanDuel sportsbook provides some free-to-play titles that can result in exciting prizes.
Is FanDuel legal?
FanDuel began offering online sports betting services in New Jersey before expanding to Pennsylvania in 2019. As more states legalize online sports betting, the bookie has continued to launch its operations across the country, with the goal to become a nationwide operator eventually.
FanDuel also owns a number of physical or retail sportsbooks, most notably at Meadowlands in New Jersey. Being fully licensed, both the FanDuel sportsbook app and website are available in several states.
In other words, below are the states in which you can claim a FanDuel sportsbook promo code:
FanDuel promo code Michigan
Michigan saw FanDuel launch operations in Jan 2021 and partnered with MotorCity Casino. So, whether you want to wager on the Major League teams (Tigers, Lions, and Pistons) or place bets across MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL, and tens of other sports, FanDuel is a popular choice. A $1000 worth of free bets is also waiting for you. Claim it using the FanDuel promo code MI.SIGN UP NOW WITH FANDUEL >>
FanDuel promo code New Jersey
In September 2018, NJ became the first State to accept FanDuel's online sportsbook service after the PASPA was repealed. FanDuel New Jersey launched an online sportsbook via its partner – The Meadowlands Racetrack in East Rutherford. If you still haven't registered at FanDuel in the Garden State, do it today, by claiming a FanDuel promo code NJ.SIGN UP NOW WITH FANDUEL >>
FanDuel promo code Wyoming
Wyoming is the country's least populated State and has no major league sports teams. It did, however, decriminalized online sports betting in 2021, and FanDuel launched its services in March 2022. Besides claiming the FanDuel promo code WY, you can use the refer-a-friend bonus to receive credits to be on the NBA, MLB, NFL, and NHL.SIGN UP NOW WITH FANDUEL >>
FanDuel promo code Louisiana
FanDuel was officially allowed to operate in Louisiana in Jan 2022. Currently, betting enthusiasts can claim the FanDuel promo code LA and avail the $1000 No Sweat First Bet offer!SIGN UP NOW WITH FANDUEL >>
FanDuel promo code New York
In Nov 2021, the NY. State Gaming Commission allowed online sports betting, and FanDuel debuted in Jan 2022. Bettors in New York can bet on NBA teams like Brooklyn Nets and New York Knicks. Similarly, NFL teams such as New York Giants, Buffalo Bills, and the New York Jets call this State home. So, use the FanDuel promo code NY to claim the $1000 No Sweat First Bet offer. Obviously, this is a good one, so don't hesitate to register and take advantage of this offer.SIGN UP NOW WITH FANDUEL >>
FanDuel promo code Connecticut
The FanDuel sports betting operations are physically located at Mohegan Sun Casino, while website and app operations have been available since Oct 2021. Players can use the FanDuel promo code CT can claim the signup offer and other promos like parlay boosts.SIGN UP NOW WITH FANDUEL >>
FanDuel promo code Arizona
Online sports betting services were not allowed in Arizona until 2021 when the Department of Gaming made it legal. As soon as this happened, FanDuel secured partnerships with Phoenix Suns and Footprint Center and started operating in the Grand Canyon State in Sep 2021. The FanDuel promo code AZ will get you the $1000 No Sweat First Bet offer.SIGN UP NOW WITH FANDUEL >>
FanDuel promo code Virginia
FanDuel was licensed in Virginia in Jan 2021. It went ahead and partnered with Washington Commanders. You can claim the FanDuel promo code VA to get started and bet on a range of sports available on this bookie.SIGN UP NOW WITH FANDUEL >>
FanDuel promo code Tennessee
Tennessee legalized sports betting in 2020, and FanDuel started operating in the Volunteer State that same year on November 1st. Unfortunately, FanDuel sportsbook doesn't have a retail partner in this State, so players can't bet in person. Alternatively, you can sign up online and use the FanDuel promo code TN to bet on teams such as Tennessee Titans, Memphis Grizzlies, and hundreds of other options.SIGN UP NOW WITH FANDUEL >>
FanDuel promo code Iowa
FanDuel launched in Iowa on Sep 2021, and IA punters have been betting on sports ever since. Use the FanDuel promo code IA to claim the $1000 No Sweat First Bet and start playing online.SIGN UP NOW WITH FANDUEL >>
FanDuel promo code Illinois
Punters in IL welcomed FanDuel in Aug 2020, when the operator became their third online sportsbook in The Prairie State. Thanks to the partnership with Par-A-Dice casino, Fanduel is officially allowed to offer its mobile betting app to punters in Illinois. Whether you love placing bets on the Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bulls, Chicago Bears, or Chicago White Sox, FanDuel Illinois has you covered with an attractive welcome bonus and ongoing promo.SIGN UP NOW WITH FANDUEL >>
FanDuel promo code Colorado
Players in Colorado can visit FanDuel sportsbook on desktop and mobile. The bookie debuted in the Centennial State in May 2020. You will find plenty of betting options on Colorado teams like Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Rockies, and Denver Broncos. Using the FanDuel promo code CO, you can pick up a generous bonus to play on these teams.SIGN UP NOW WITH FANDUEL >>
FanDuel promo code Indiana
FanDuel signed a partnership with Boyd Gaming in Oct 2019, meaning their operations are legal in the Hoosier State. FanDuel features a few of Indiana's Major League sports teams, such as the Indiana Pacers and Indianapolis Colts. You can take advantage of the FanDuel promo code IN to claim the $1000 No Sweat First Bet, which you can use on these teams.SIGN UP NOW WITH FANDUEL >>
FanDuel promo code West Virginia
Thanks to its partnership with the Greenbrier Resort in White Sulphur Springs, FanDuel is legally licensed to operate in the Mountain State in Aug 2019. Although this State has no MLS teams, punters can use the FanDue promo code WV to get the $1000 No Sweat First Bet offer to wager on college sports.SIGN UP NOW WITH FANDUEL >>
FanDuel Promo code Pennsylvania
FanDuel's online sportsbook debuted in the Keystone State in July 2019, just a few months after its land-based sportsbook was launched. The operator has partnered with Valley Forge Casino in King of Prussia. Any interested punter can claim the FanDuel promo code PA to start betting on the likes of Pittsburg Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins, or Philadelphia 76ers.SIGN UP NOW WITH FANDUEL >>
Fanduel latest news
- $200 worthy of payout on NBA Finals Game 3 that was held on June 8th, 2022 – FanDuel Sportsbook allowed punters to place a qualifying $5 bet on the NBA finals to get a guaranteed $200 bonus.
- FanDuel Kansas potential launch – Gov. Kelly signed the Kansas sports betting bill into law in May 2022. When the law takes effect on July 1st, 2022, online sports betting in Kansas will be legal. And soon, all the leading brands will flock to Kansas, including FanDuel KS.
FanDuel sportsbook app and usability
The FanDuel sportsbook app is certainly worth checking out. Once you launch it, you will find a minimalist and clean user interface that is easy to navigate for both new and experienced bettors.
Thus, it's an excellent sports mobile betting app even if you own an Android or iOS phone with a small screen. Additionally, the app layout is pretty easy to grasp, with all its buttons leading you to important controls and markets.
Also, in any FanDuel review you find, you will realize that most users love the dedicated search bar available at the bottom of the screen. Instead of navigating through a series of increasingly complex menus, you can simply use this search bar to find what you're looking for.
Overall, the FanDuel sportsbook app is among the best in the market. Anyone using it will find it difficult to go back to apps with poor mobile interfaces.
download the Fanduel Sportsbook app >>
FanDuel Payment methods
There are several FanDuel payment methods available to US players. Below are some of the deposit options you can expect to find:
- Online bank transfer
- You can also fund your account through PayNearMe at a CVS store or 7-Eleven, or a retail sportsbook.
The minimum deposit you can make at FanDuel is $10, and all deposits are instant.
Equally, FanDuel offers quick, secure, and reliable payout methods. You can cash out your winnings via:
- Direct bank transfer
- Check by Mail
- Cash at the cage
How to sign up at FanDuel sportsbook
It is very simple to create a FanDuel Sportsbook account. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the FanDuel official website or app. Click the “Join Now” button and select your State.
- Enter your email address, create and password and tap the “Create Account.” button. Then provide personal details, such as full name, date of birth, residential address, and last 4 digits of SSN.
- Complete the Know Your Customer (KYC), which entails uploading documents proving your identity and address.
- Chose from the available FunDuel payment methods to make a deposit. The funds arrive instantly.
- Find a favorite sporting event and place a bet.
SIGN UP NOW WITH FANDUEL >>
FanDuel sports betting markets
FanDuel sportsbook covers nearly every imaginable sporting event. The popular markets include all major US leagues, such as NBA, MLB, NHL, NFL, soccer, golf, tennis, MMA, and more.
International sports markets include the Champions League, English Premier League, and several other overseas soccer leagues. International motorsports, cricket, Aussie Rules, and Rugby are other international events you can bet on at FanDuel.
So, you might be asking yourself what types of wagers are available. A bookie is only as attractive as the odds and wagers it provides, and FanDuel excels in both categories. Point spreads, totals, and Moneyline is all available on almost every sport, allowing you to make all of your typical wagers. Players can, however, choose teasers and parlays for more in-depth options.
Responsible gambling at FanDuel
When you check out the FanDuel's responsible gambling section, you'll see options for setting personal limits on how much you can deposit, how many entries you can have, the highest amount you can bet, and the time you can spend on the site per day.
Additionally, you can put yourself on timeout. With this, you can't access the sportsbook until the set time is up. You can get reminders about how much money and time you've spent betting on the platform. Finally, you can take a break from betting to protect yourself.
Hits and Misses of FanDuel online sportsbook
- Range of bets – FunDuel offers one of the industry's best-betting markets and leagues. Any betting enthusiasts will be pleased with the variety.
- The user-friendly site and app – Easy-to-use interface with wagers and sporting events clearly listed for simple access.
- Plenty of promotions – You will find several promos across various sporting events, including free bets, parlay insurance, odd boosts, etc.
- Some sportsbooks in the US provide better welcome bonuses
- Discover, and American Express debit/credit cards are not allowed for deposits.
- Some obscure niche sports are not offered in their betting markets.
How does FanDuel compare with other bookies?
Users have plenty of options in the competitive online sports betting industry. When choosing where to play, it is advisable to compare the sportsbook you are considering.
The offerings are different, the odds and betting markets are different, the apps-interface is different, and so on. What you might see as a benefit might not interest someone else. The best thing you can do is join your preferred sites and compare the offerings.Show the fanduel promo code >>
See all our dedicated offers from FanDuel :
- FanDuel NBA Finals Promo 2022 | Claim the $1,000 Risk–Free Bet
- FanDuel Offer for NBA Playoffs May 14th
- FanDuel Offer For NBA Playoffs April 29th
- FanDuel Promo Offer for NBA Playoffs April 28th
- FanDuel Promo Code for NBA Playoffs April 24th
- FanDuel Promo Code for NBA Playoffs April 21st
- FanDuel Promo Code For NBA Playoffs April 19th
- FanDuel Promo for Atlanta Hawks vs. Miami Heat NBA Game 1 April 17
- March Madness 2022 National Championship Game – FanDuel Review for Kansas vs North Carolina
- FanDuel Promo Code – redeem for a $1,000 deposit match for Duke vs. Arkansas
- FanDuel Sportsbook: Up to $1,000 Risk-Free Bet for March Madness Sweet 16 game Gonzaga vs. Arkansas
- FanDuel Promo Code for Villanova vs. DelawareFanDuel Super Bowl 56 Promos are up for grabs!
FAQs on FanDuel online sportsbook
Is FanDuel Sportsbook legal?
Yes, this sportsbook is completely legal. Actually, they are currently operating in over 15 states, with plans to expand across the country.
What State is the FanDuel Sportsbook promo code available?
In this FanDuel review, we have listed all the states where FanDuel legally operates and where you can access the free bet worth $1000. However, some of the states include Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Virginia, West Virginia, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, Tennessee, etc.
Where can you register for FanDuel's $1000 No Sweat First Bet?
You can sign up online or in person at the various retail sportsbook locations to activate the welcome promo from FanDuel.
How can I get the FanDuel sportsbook app?
The app is available for Apple devices on the App Store and Android devices on the Google Play Store.
Are FanDuel payment methods secure?
Yes. All FanDuel payment methods are secure. The sportsbook uses leading banking options such as Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and bank transfer. So you can expect your transactions to be safe.
Can I bet on FanDuel while visiting a state?
You can place bets on many sporting events at FanDuel while visiting an allowed state. You don't have to be residing in that particular State.