DraftKings is back with a bang with their new offer that will make your betting experience even more pleasant. The DraftKings UFC offers that you can enjoy this time are focused on the UFC 276 event on the 2nd of July. With the DraftKings promo code and bonuses, you will enjoy the UFC 276 even more!
Must be physically located in AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WY or WV. (“each an “Eligible State” or, collectively, the “Eligible States”). Must be 21+ years of age or older (18+ in NH/WY). First-time DraftKings Sportsbook customers only. Additional terms and conditions apply.
UFC Odds On The Main Event – Israel Adesanya vs Jared Cannonier
Up against each other, we have the UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya and the challenger Jared Cannonier. Israel Adesanya made a name for himself in UFC as one of the best fighters around and the statistics completely back him up with his 22 – 1 – 0 record.
His challenger, Jared Cannonier, is also looking sharp with his 15 – 5 – 0 record and will undoubtedly do his best to dethrone the king. Who do you think will win? Check out the UFC odds below and make your wager today:
What do the odds say for the UFC 276 main event?
- Israel Adesanya @-390
- Jared Cannonier @+320
Both fighters possess plenty of technique and this promises a very interesting fight. We expect the level of dynamics to be high. Adesanya is the speedier fighter. The big octagon will favor his pace and agility. Cannonier's hopes are to be able to land a couple of massive (or even one) kicks and trap his opponent. Jared does not want a long fight because this would mean running around for long stretches.
The odds correspond to our analysis and currently, Adesanya is favored for a good reason. However, there is still good value if you want to bet on Cannonier as this may be the surprise of the week.
More on the Adesanya vs Cannonier fight at UFC 276
We've seen fighters change their category plenty in the UFC. With Jared Cannonier, we have the exact same case. He was having troubles staying in the heavyweight category and moved down a notch to the light heavyweights. Unfortunately for him, this didn't yield excellent results as his current record in that division is 2-3. In all fairness, he hasn't beaten anyone good too.
He will look to build on his latest success, though. It came in February this year when he managed to knock out Derek Brunson.
With Adesanya, we are talking about a somewhat elite fighter. He currently has 75 victories against only 5 defeats. Israel may struggle a little bit with his strength but he more than compensates with his quickness, agility, technique, and stamina. Adesanya is the odds-on favorite for a reason and he will look for the fight to go the distance.
DraftKings Promo Code: Offer #1
Bet $5+ on UFC 276 and get your $100 instantly upon bet placement. Check out the most important information on who can get this bonus in the list below:
- You have to be physically located in one of the following states – AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WY, or WV.
- Must be 21+ years or older. 18+ in NH or WY.
How To Get This DraftKings Offer?
- First-time DraftKings Sportsbook customers must make a deposit of $5+.
- Place a wager of $5+ on the UFC 276 event between 6/27/2022 and 7/2/2022.
- Then they receive $100 in free bets + the cash winnings from the original wager.
- The DraftKings UFC 276 odds are always great but be careful as your wager must be placed before the start of your selected game.
DraftKings Promo Code: Offer #2
- Check out all the UFC 276 odds as this bonus is valid for all UFC 276 fights on Saturday.
- 7/2 Following Opt-In.
- You will get one single-use 100% Profit Boost for any of the UFC 276 fights on Saturday.
- To enjoy the DraftKings UFC 276 promo code and bonus, you must pick the boost from your very own bet slip before placing the bets. This is how you will get the 100% Profit Booster to apply.
Other Things To Know About This DraftKings Promo Code & Offer:
- If you are having issues with your bets and they don’t appear, please, refresh the page or try opting in again.
- This offer excludes traditional parlays, live bets, bonus bets, cash-out bets, voided bets, and other odds boosts.
- You must be located in any of the following states to get this offer: AZ, ONT, CT, CO, IA, IL, IN, LA, MI, NH, NY, OR, PA, TN, VA, WV, or WY.
DraftKings UFC 276 Picks
The UFC 276 event is finally here and the DraftKings UFC odds have never looked better! Check out some of the most important UFC 276 fights that you can wager on and what kind of amazing odds you can get with DraftKings:
- Pedro Munhoz (19 – 7 – 0), 1NC @+235 vs Sean O’Malley (15 – 1 – 0) @-280
- Robbie Lawler (29 – 15 – 0), 1NC @-120 vs Bryan Barberena (17 – 8 – 0) @+100
- Sean Strickland (25 – 3 – 0) @-105 vs Alex Pereira (5 – 1 – 0) @-115
- Alexander Volkanovski (24 – 1 – 0) @-195 vs Max Holloway (23 – 6 – 0) @+165