The 7-3 NY Giants have a meaningful Week 12 game this season. And it’s in Dallas on Thanksgiving Day against the NFC-East rival Cowboys.
Open a new account at DraftKings Sportsbook in advance of the game and you can claim:
- A $50 free bet
- 20% deposit match up to $1,000
Bet $5 on any NFL game, Cowboys-Giants or otherwise, and you’ll also get $150 in free bets instantly if your team wins.
How to claim your DraftKings bonus + $150 in free bets
There’s actually no bonus code or promo code needed to claim this bonus. Sign up for a new account via the links on this page, deposit $10 or more, and the $1,050 value can be yours.
Here’s how to get it:
- Click a link to DraftKings Sportsbook from this page
- Click the green colored tab that says ‘Sign Me Up’
- Give DraftKings any personal and account information they ask for on the sign-up forms
- Accept DraftKings Sportsbook’s terms and conditions
- Make your first deposit of at least $10 to get a $50 free bet
- Get $1 of your 20% deposit match bonus for every $25 you bet in the future
Claiming the $150 in free bets is as simple as betting $5 on any game, including Giants-Cowboys, and having your side win.
More DraftKings NFL promos
DraftKings online sportsbook promos run even deeper for the NFL every week, including:
- NFL Stepped Up SGPs: Increasingly valuable Profit Boosts for NFL Single Game Parlays
- SNF 1st TD Scorer Surge: Odds boosts on 1st Touchdown Scorer props in the Sunday Night Football game
- MNF Halftime Live Boost: Odds boost on Live TD Scorer markets during the Monday Night Football game
See more of the top NFL betting sites.
Giants-Cowboys Betting Preview
Both teams are 7-3 heading into this NFC-East rivalry game to decide who has the best shot at chasing down the Eagles for the division title. However:
- It’s in Dallas
- It’s the annual Dallas Thanksgiving Day game
- The Cowboys just wrecked the NFC-leading Minnesota Vikings
Add all that to the fact the Giants are coming off a loss to the lowly Detroit Lions and it’s easy to see why Dallas comes in as the heavy favorite.
But … division rivals usually play tighter than 10-point spreads. That means the Giants’ moneyline is offering huge value. And Dallas almost scored 44.5 points all by themselves last week.
It’s up to you to decide if oddsmakers have made some mistakes here, but there’s no denying there’s a lot of wiggle room with lines like this.