- BetMGM NBA Playoffs Promo: Get a First Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000
- Refer a Friend Offer: Both of you will receive a $50 cash reward
- One Game Parlay: Try One Game Parlay at BetMGM Sports to Combine Your Bets and Increase the Fun
Terms and Conditions Apply.
21+ years old and located in any of the states where BetMGM is legal and licensed.
Valid in NJ, WV, IN, CO, NV, MI, PA, TN, IA, VA, DC, AZ, NY, LA, IL
Bet on Memphis Grizzlies vs. Golden State Warriors with BetMGM
New BetMGM customers can get up to a $1,000 risk-free bet after opening their account using our BetMGM promo code WABPLAY. The process is very simple:
- Sign up and make your first deposit.
- Place your first wager risk-free and receive credit equal to your deposit (up to $1,000) if the wager loses.
- For example, if you place a $400 bet and it loses, you will receive $400 back in site credit.
- If you select the “Cash Out” option for your first bet, you will lose the risk-free promotion.
- The minimum first deposit is $10, and any bet under $50 will be credited back to you in a single denomination.
- If your risk-free bet is greater than $50, you’ll receive the free bets back in denominations of 20% of the total number of free bet earnings you’re eligible for. For example, if your risk-free bet is a $200 loss, you will receive $200 in free bets broken down by five $40 free bets.
- Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Free bets can only be redeemed online or using the BetMGM app (IOS/Android availability) and must be used within seven days of them being credited to your account.
- This BetMGM promo is limited to one risk-free wager per account.
- Users must be at least 21 years of age and physically present in BetMGM-eligible states or territories: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington State, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wyoming, and Ontario (Canada).
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Golden State Warriors Game 4 Preview
The Warriors trailed by 13 points early in Game 3 before rallying for a stunning 142-112 win, a 43-point turnaround that perhaps only the Warriors are capable of doing at home. Golden State made a season-high 36 field goals from two-point territory while also sinking 17 threes and shooting 19-of-21 from the line. In the end, the Warriors shot 63.1% from the field, the team’s best game of the season. It was also the first time the Grizzlies allowed over 140 points this season.
Memphis could not keep up with this hot shooting, and to make matters worse, Ja Morant left the game with a noticeable limp about halfway through the fourth quarter. His leg was injured on a play by Jordan Poole, who Morant tweeted (since deleted) that he “broke the code” after the game. This is in reference to Golden State coach Steve Kerr saying that Dillon Brooks broke the code when he injured Gary Payton II on a flagrant foul in Game 2.
Tensions are definitely high between these teams, but now there is uncertainty about Morant’s availability for Game 4. He has been by far the team’s best player in this series as the rest of the Grizzlies have struggled. But Memphis rose to prominence this season in large part to how well the team played without Morant, posting a 20-5 record and higher Net Rating with Morant off the court.
In a bitter twist of fate, it could be a game without Morant that decides if the Grizzlies are going to remain competitive in this series, or if the Warriors are going to inch closer to another Western Conference Finals.
Other Promos for BetMGM Users
For existing BetMGM users, there is a promotion where you can get overtime insurance up to $25. So, if you bet on a team to win and they lose in overtime, you can still receive up to $25 in free bets. Only pre-game straight bets and parlays qualify.
There is also the referral program. If you have friends who are of legal age (21+) to join BetMGM, you can both receive bonus money by referring them to join.
- Invite your friend to join BetMGM with the BetMGM Refer a Friend Invitation.
- Your friend must be able to make an account in the same state that you use or else you will not receive any bonus money.
- Your friend must use your referral to create a verified account and meet all the Refer a Friend requirements.
- Once satisfied, you will both receive a $50 cash referral bonus.
- Your friend must wager at least $50 for you to receive your $50 bonus.
- You can refer as many as 20 friends.
Common Questions for Memphis Grizzlies vs. Golden State Warriors Game 4
Who is favored to win this game?
At BetMGM, the Warriors are an 8.5-point home favorite in Game 4.
What is the over/under for total points?
At BetMGM, the game has a total of 225.5 points.
How often does the home team with a 2-1 lead (Warriors) win in Game 4?
In best-of-seven NBA series where the home team in Game 4 is up 2-1, that team’s Game 4 record is 72-56 (.563). These teams go on to win the series 61.7% of the time.
Who is going to get ejected in Game 4?
You’ll just have to watch to find out! In Game 1, Golden State’s Draymond Green was ejected for a flagrant foul. In Game 2, Memphis’ Dillon Brooks was ejected for a flagrant foul and was suspended for Game 3 because of it. In Game 3, Memphis’ Kyle Anderson, usually a mild-mannered player, was ejected for two technical fouls after arguing with an official.
Where can I stream or watch this game?
The game is televised on TNT this Monday evening at 10:00 p.m. ET. It can also be watched on NBA League Pass or any streaming service that has TNT, such as Hulu + Live TV, FuboTV, or YouTube TV.
For more Playoff Betting Picks, see our other NBA coverage.Bet With BetMGM