- BetMGM NBA Playoffs Promo: Get a First Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000
- Refer a Friend Offer: Both of you will receive a $50 cash reward
- One Game Parlay: Try One Game Parlay at BetMGM Sports to Combine Your Bets and Increase the Fun
Terms and Conditions Apply.
21+ years old and located in any of the states where BetMGM is legal and licensed.
Valid in NJ, WV, IN, CO, NV, MI, PA, TN, IA, VA, DC, AZ, NY, LA, IL
Bet on Miami Heat vs. Atlanta Hawks with BetMGM
New BetMGM customers can get up to a $1,000 risk-free first bet when they open their account using our BetMGM promo code WABPLAY. The process is simple:
- Sign up and deposit into your account.
- Users must be physically present in eligible states and at least 21 years of age.
- Place your first wager risk-free and receive the same amount back (up to $1,000) if the bet loses.
- For example, if you place a $200 bet and it loses, you will receive $200 back in site credit.
- If you select the “Cash Out” option for your first bet, you will lose the risk-free promotion.
- The minimum first deposit is $10, and any bet under $50 will be credited back to you in a single denomination.
- If your risk-free bet is greater than $50, you’ll receive the free bets back in denominations of 20% of the total number of free bet earnings you’re eligible for. For example, if your risk-free bet is a $1,000 loss, you’ll receive $1,000 in free bets broken down by five $200 free bets.
- Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
- Free bets can only be redeemed online or using the BetMGM app and must be used within seven days of them being credited to your account.
- This promo is good through December 31, 2022 and is limited to one risk-free bet per account.
Atlanta in Must-Win Mode
The Atlanta Hawks lost both games in Miami with Trae Young struggling to find his three-point shot against one of the best defenses in the league. The Hawks also are shorthanded on defense with center Clint Capela still expected to miss Game 3, but he could be back sooner than expected. The Heat scored 115 points in both games at home.
But the Hawks are a tougher out in Atlanta where they have a 28-14 record this season. Miami was one of the best road teams in the league, but the Heat need to get more scoring out of Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro. Jimmy Butler carried a huge load in Game 2 with 45 points, his playoff career high. Duncan Robinson went from making eight threes in Game 1 to not even taking a shot in Game 2 as he played just seven minutes. It was the only game this season he did not take a shot.
Both teams are showing us wild swings in play, but it’s going to be up to Atlanta to catch fire at home and keep this series competitive with a win. No team in NBA history has come back from a 3-0 series deficit in the playoffs, and none since 2003 have even been able to force a Game 7.
Other BetMGM Promo Offer
If you have friends who are of legal age (21+) to join BetMGM, you can both receive bonus money by referring them to join.
- Invite your friend to join BetMGM with the BetMGM Refer a Friend Invitation.
- Your friend must be able to make an account in the same state that you use or else you will not receive any bonus money.
- Your friend must use your referral to create a verified account and meet all the Refer a Friend requirements.
- Once satisfied, you will both receive a $50 cash referral bonus.
- Your friend must wager at least $50 for you to receive your $50 bonus.
- You can refer up to 20 friends.
This is a fun way to wager on the NBA playoffs with your friends.
Common Questions for Miami Heat vs. Atlanta Hawks Game 3
Who is favored to win this game?
At BetMGM, the Heat are a 2.5-point road favorite in Game 3.
What is Trae Young’s over/under for points in this game?
At BetMGM, Trae Young’s points are set at over 26.5 (-115) or under 26.5 (-110). He has gone over 26.5 points in two of the six meetings with Miami this season.
What is the over/under for total points?
The game has a total of 221.5 points, the highest yet in this series.
What is Atlanta's record against the Heat this season?
The Hawks are 1-5 (ATS and SU) against Miami this season.
Where can I stream or watch this game?
The game is televised on ESPN this Friday evening at 7 p.m. ET. It can also be viewed on NBA League Pass or any streaming service that has ESPN, such as Hulu + Live TV, FuboTV, or YouTube TV.Bet With BetMGM