BetMGM has an exclusive welcome offer for sports bettors in the Old Line State.
New customers can sign up using bonus code LWOSBONUS to be eligible for first-bet insurance up to $1,000.
Once registered, place a first bet of up to $1,000. If it wins, you’ll cash in the regular winnings. But if it loses, you’ll be refunded with a free bet up to a grand.
How to claim $1,000 with BetMGM Maryland bonus code
There’s nothing like having a safety net for your first bet at a new sportsbook. Follow the steps below to get up to $1,000 in insurance for your first wager at BetMGM.
- Click on this exclusive link to get started.
- Fill out the registration form and get verified.
- Enter the code LWOSBONUS in the bonus code field.
- Deposit a minimum of $10.
- Place your first bet on any market.
Remember, your first bet will be the qualifying wager. You can bet as much as you like and will receive a free bet of up to $1,000 if you lose.
More sportsbook promos at BetMGM Maryland
Getting $1,000 in first-bet insurance is a great way to get started. But the promos won’t stop there. BetMGM has many offers that run year-round, including everything from odds boosts to parlay specials to sport-specific free bets. Take a look at what’s happening under the promotions tab at BetMGM right now.
- Multi-sport missions – Score a $5 free bet for every betting mission that you complete.
- One-game parlay insurance – If all your legs hit except one, you’ll receive up to $25 back as a free bet.
- Refer a friend – Earn a $50 bonus for each friend you refer.
- Parlay plus – Get a 40% profit bonus on 4-7 leg parlays.
NFL Thanksgiving Best Bets
Online sports betting made its grand entrance in Maryland just in time for Thanksgiving. With three great NFL games on tap, you’ll have much to choose from for your first wager at BetMGM.
Here’s one of our favorite bets of the week. Remember, if your first bet loses, you’ll be insured up to $1,000.
Buffalo Bills at Detroit Lions +9.5 (-110)
Home underdogs have been hitting at a friendly rate all year long in the NFL. This one is particularly juicy at +9.5. The Lions are getting healthy and playing great football at the moment. They laid a beating on a heavily favored Giants team last week and have now won three in a row.
On the other side, Buffalo just doesn’t look right. The Bills started the season like gangbusters, but a recent rough patch has seen them slide into second place in the AFC East. We’ll take the 9.5 points and hope the home dog trend continues.